usually prefer apartment/ self catering accommodation or small hotel accom
We have 8 nights in Malta ( fixed)
first time visitors to Malta
We are planning on basing ourselves in Valletta for the first 5 nights but as the apartment we are considering is booked up after that, we will have to relocate for the last 3 nights.
Could stay on in Valletta or move for a different perspective. We won't be driving.
Had thought of Gozo but as we will be flying directly to Rome afterwards we need to consider proximity to the airport to catch the 8.30 am flight.
Budget of around $100 per night.
Prefer characteristic charm, don't want nightlife other than perhaps restaurant within walking distance and ideally would love balcony/ terrace.
British Hotel had been suggested but have seen mixed reviews.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 "Never Mind"
- 2 Our Itinerary for 25 Days in Portugal
- 3 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 4 Killarney
- 5 Cornwall Advice
- 6 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 7 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 8 Affordable 1 year French courses in France? Recommendations?
- 9 Florence Travel Guide
- 10 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 11 Connecting flight time in Europe
- 12 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 13 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 14 London: Travel Alert for Kings Cross Station!
- 15 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 16 Rome Advice?
- 17 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 18 Well with itinerary North East Italy (again please!)
- 19 Italian lakes
- 20 Via del Sale, Italy
- 21 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 22 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 23 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 24 Andalucia itinerary help
- 25 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now