usually prefer apartment/ self catering accommodation or small hotel accom
We have 8 nights in Malta ( fixed)
first time visitors to Malta
We are planning on basing ourselves in Valletta for the first 5 nights but as the apartment we are considering is booked up after that, we will have to relocate for the last 3 nights.
Could stay on in Valletta or move for a different perspective. We won't be driving.
Had thought of Gozo but as we will be flying directly to Rome afterwards we need to consider proximity to the airport to catch the 8.30 am flight.
Budget of around $100 per night.
Prefer characteristic charm, don't want nightlife other than perhaps restaurant within walking distance and ideally would love balcony/ terrace.
British Hotel had been suggested but have seen mixed reviews.
Malta- characteristic apartment/hotel 3 nights
- 1 Athens licensed tour guide
- 2 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing
- 3 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 4 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 5 Transportation from Landshut to Munich Airport?
- 6 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 7 American Citizen Buying a Home in Spain
- 8 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 9 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 10 Visit to Russia - Money
- 11 If you had 7 days for Romantic Road..What would you do
- 12 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 13 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 14 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare
- 15 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 16 Romania Apartment List
- 17 Moonliner bus question - can you help please?
- 18 1st time in Europe - Please critique our itinerary
- 19 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 20 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 21 Seems to me this forum is a lot less active than in years past....
- 22 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?
- 23 Where can we go from Genoa for three days
- 24 Eurostar Italy train to Florence fro Milan's Malpensa Airport
- 25 Rome's night of the museums 18 May 2013