usually prefer apartment/ self catering accommodation or small hotel accom
We have 8 nights in Malta ( fixed)
first time visitors to Malta
We are planning on basing ourselves in Valletta for the first 5 nights but as the apartment we are considering is booked up after that, we will have to relocate for the last 3 nights.
Could stay on in Valletta or move for a different perspective. We won't be driving.
Had thought of Gozo but as we will be flying directly to Rome afterwards we need to consider proximity to the airport to catch the 8.30 am flight.
Budget of around $100 per night.
Prefer characteristic charm, don't want nightlife other than perhaps restaurant within walking distance and ideally would love balcony/ terrace.
British Hotel had been suggested but have seen mixed reviews.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 2 Bath/Cotswolds
- 3 Getting from Bordeaux Gare to the airport
- 4 Thinking about the Fjords
- 5 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 6 What's a must to buy in Paris?
- 7 Italy itinerary - input needed, please!!
- 8 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 9 For Paris-knowledgable - best neighborhood to stay a week-plus
- 10 UK in May and June
- 11 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 12 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 13 Berlin activities -need help with organisation, please
- 14 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 15 23 day honeymoon to Greece
- 16 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 17 Globus Iberian Tour
- 18 Spain: train/rental car help
- 19 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 20 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 21 Budapest Card
- 22 First trip to the UK, please help me
- 23 Help Needed for 8/20: Train from Salzburg to Garmisch
- 24 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 25 Best tour or day trip from EL Ferrol Spain