usually prefer apartment/ self catering accommodation or small hotel accom
We have 8 nights in Malta ( fixed)
first time visitors to Malta
We are planning on basing ourselves in Valletta for the first 5 nights but as the apartment we are considering is booked up after that, we will have to relocate for the last 3 nights.
Could stay on in Valletta or move for a different perspective. We won't be driving.
Had thought of Gozo but as we will be flying directly to Rome afterwards we need to consider proximity to the airport to catch the 8.30 am flight.
Budget of around $100 per night.
Prefer characteristic charm, don't want nightlife other than perhaps restaurant within walking distance and ideally would love balcony/ terrace.
British Hotel had been suggested but have seen mixed reviews.
Malta- characteristic apartment/hotel 3 nights
- 1 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 2 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 3 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 4 Sketches from Italy: Rome, Ischia and Frascati
- 5 London at Xmas
- 6 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 7 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 8 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 9 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 10 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 11 French Riviera and Italy 3 weeks - need itinerary help and suggestions
- 12 Planning my days in Paris
- 13 Portugal Trip 21-30 April 2013
- 14 Need restaurant suggestions for Chipping Camden!
- 15 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 16 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 17 Bank of England Museum
- 18 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 19 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 20 Through Naples to Sorrento or Pompei?
- 21 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 22 Palermo and Taormina
- 23 Looking for Paris apartment for honeymoon
- 24 Oystercard/Travelcard planning
- 25 Emergency apartment/hotel - Frankfurt -Dornstetten-Hallwangen area