usually prefer apartment/ self catering accommodation or small hotel accom
We have 8 nights in Malta ( fixed)
first time visitors to Malta
We are planning on basing ourselves in Valletta for the first 5 nights but as the apartment we are considering is booked up after that, we will have to relocate for the last 3 nights.
Could stay on in Valletta or move for a different perspective. We won't be driving.
Had thought of Gozo but as we will be flying directly to Rome afterwards we need to consider proximity to the airport to catch the 8.30 am flight.
Budget of around $100 per night.
Prefer characteristic charm, don't want nightlife other than perhaps restaurant within walking distance and ideally would love balcony/ terrace.
British Hotel had been suggested but have seen mixed reviews.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spanish Medical Providers
- 2 Piedmont, Cinque Terre, Lucca trip report
- 3 London flat rental: the more I research, the more frustrating it becomes
- 4 Barcelona alternative
- 5 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 6 Boozing and Bathing in Budapest!
- 7 Italy Car Scam
- 8 God Save the Queen?
- 9 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 10 Daily budget for London (accommodation already paid for)
- 11 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 12 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 13 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 14 Trip Report: Scotland, Vienna, Prague, and Berlin (May/June 2017)
- 15 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 16 Paris to Italy
- 17 9 Days in Spain
- 18 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 19 Bulgaria- hidden gems
- 20 Frankfurt to UK
- 21 Give 2 1/2 Days to Porto or 1 1/2 Days with Day Trip to Coimbra?
- 22 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 23 One last lunch in Rome - recommendations near Vatican City please
- 24 Iceland
- 25 Milan or Turin