usually prefer apartment/ self catering accommodation or small hotel accom
We have 8 nights in Malta ( fixed)
first time visitors to Malta
We are planning on basing ourselves in Valletta for the first 5 nights but as the apartment we are considering is booked up after that, we will have to relocate for the last 3 nights.
Could stay on in Valletta or move for a different perspective. We won't be driving.
Had thought of Gozo but as we will be flying directly to Rome afterwards we need to consider proximity to the airport to catch the 8.30 am flight.
Budget of around $100 per night.
Prefer characteristic charm, don't want nightlife other than perhaps restaurant within walking distance and ideally would love balcony/ terrace.
British Hotel had been suggested but have seen mixed reviews.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://bodypotency.com/red-fortera/
- 2 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 3 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 4 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 5 free international phone calls
- 6 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 7 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 8 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 9 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 10 London 6 day itinerary
- 11 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 12 Bergan Fjord.. 1 day
- 13 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 14 International drivers permit
- 15 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 16 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 17 France Study Abroad
- 18 Paris and Normandy
- 19 Sicily Beach Resort
- 20 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 21 Languedoc, Dordogne & Bordeaux Itinerary Expert Help Please
- 22 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 23 Two days in Rome
- 24 Classical Tour of Albania
- 25 First visit to London