usually prefer apartment/ self catering accommodation or small hotel accom
We have 8 nights in Malta ( fixed)
first time visitors to Malta
We are planning on basing ourselves in Valletta for the first 5 nights but as the apartment we are considering is booked up after that, we will have to relocate for the last 3 nights.
Could stay on in Valletta or move for a different perspective. We won't be driving.
Had thought of Gozo but as we will be flying directly to Rome afterwards we need to consider proximity to the airport to catch the 8.30 am flight.
Budget of around $100 per night.
Prefer characteristic charm, don't want nightlife other than perhaps restaurant within walking distance and ideally would love balcony/ terrace.
British Hotel had been suggested but have seen mixed reviews.
Malta- characteristic apartment/hotel 3 nights
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Car rental at Southampton cruise terminal
- 2 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 3 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 4 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 5 nearby cities to london
- 6 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 7 Hotel in Venice
- 8 9 days in turkey
- 9 Rental Car Reservation via Ireland site or American site?
- 10 7 days in Greece
- 11 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 12 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 13 Itinerary Check- London, Paris, Rome
- 14 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 15 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 16 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 17 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 18 Airbnb recommendations: London, Paris, Rome
- 19 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 20 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 21 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 22 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 23 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 24 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 25 Airfare for summer travel to Europe