usually prefer apartment/ self catering accommodation or small hotel accom
We have 8 nights in Malta ( fixed)
first time visitors to Malta
We are planning on basing ourselves in Valletta for the first 5 nights but as the apartment we are considering is booked up after that, we will have to relocate for the last 3 nights.
Could stay on in Valletta or move for a different perspective. We won't be driving.
Had thought of Gozo but as we will be flying directly to Rome afterwards we need to consider proximity to the airport to catch the 8.30 am flight.
Budget of around $100 per night.
Prefer characteristic charm, don't want nightlife other than perhaps restaurant within walking distance and ideally would love balcony/ terrace.
British Hotel had been suggested but have seen mixed reviews.
Malta- characteristic apartment/hotel 3 nights
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 seven days in Portugal
- 2 American electrical gadgets
- 3 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 4 Eating in France-two new books
- 5 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 6 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 7 Spain tips beyond safety
- 8 Connection - Frankfurt airport to Mannheim HBF to SNCF
- 9 Lake Como 3 Stretch and 7 Stretch Ferry Tickets
- 10 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 11 Ten days in Portugal - what are your favorites?
- 12 I need a haircut
- 13 Day trip to Chartres -mini questions
- 14 What to wear
- 15 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 16 Croatia: Advice on 6 day itinery
- 17 London neighborhood suggestions
- 18 3 weeks France + north Italy itinerary
- 19 1 week in Croatia
- 20 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 21 High Level 12 day Itinerary for Turkey; Mountain Lovers and Photographer
- 22 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 23 german rail ticket question
- 24 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 25 Where to buy Venice mask?