I will be visiting Malta the 1st 2 weeks of june. I wanted to know what type of weather I should expect. Also if anyone would know if the swimming would be good at that time as well ! Thanks !!
malta -weather in early June?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 2 For 20,000 Euros, carve your initials in the Roman Colosseum
- 3 LIVIGNO - Ski School
- 4 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 5 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 6 Italian Lakes
- 7 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 8 To live in Cinque Terre National Park
- 9 Gstaad, Switzerland, am I missing anything?
- 10 Best town to stay in when visiting Grossglockner area in Austria?
- 11 Amsterdam and An Amputee
- 12 Dolomites - Where to stay!
- 13 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 14 handel's messiah, new year's, paris
- 15 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 16 Dolomites in May? Worth it?
- 17 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 18 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 19 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 20 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 21 Naxos in May
- 22 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 23 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 24 Trains in Europe
- 25 Scuol, Switzerland