Since our hotel is closer to Cadorna, we plan to take the train. Will our Eurail pass work on the train? Since we are in Milan 3 days, would be better off purchasing this ticket and opting for fewer days on our Eurail Pass? What is the difference between Rail Europe and Trentitalia?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Apartment Rental ? - reviews
- 2 which is the best places to visit in paris for kids ?
- 3 Drink Suggestions in English Pubs
- 4 Planning on taking the train in Germany? Better have a backup plan.
- 5 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 6 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 7 Train seating
- 8 Is it possible to see the Cotswolds without renting a car?
- 9 How Different Is Kotor than Dubrovnik?
- 10 Croatia Itinerary Help - Late May-Early June (15n)
- 11 One champagne tour in Reims
- 12 Question about staying in the Museumplein are
- 13 Southwest France
- 14 3 extra days in Provence/Riviera - advice please!
- 15 Krakow with photos
- 16 Munich: New Museum Open Documenting Nazism's Rise...
- 17 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 18 1st Eurotrip: Copenhagen - Paris - Barcelona - Ireland
- 19 1st Eurotrip Itinerary - 12 days Backpacking in Europe
- 20 Northern Italy Camper Trip Questions
- 21 Lazio - Where to spend 2 days ?
- 22 Franfurt to Munich over a week - Fodorite wisdom?
- 23 Mountain Music Festival in Zakopane, Poland
- 24 Spain 2 weeks itinerary help
- 25 Ah Paris