Since our hotel is closer to Cadorna, we plan to take the train. Will our Eurail pass work on the train? Since we are in Milan 3 days, would be better off purchasing this ticket and opting for fewer days on our Eurail Pass? What is the difference between Rail Europe and Trentitalia?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where will Britain go?
- 2 Burkinis banned at French beaches
- 3 Budapest on a budget
- 4 Vizeat -- Anybody tried it?
- 5 Where to stay in London
- 6 Underground between kings Cross and Waterloo Main Line Station
- 7 Small foodie tours in Bologna
- 8 suggestions needed: Seville--> Cadiz/Conil/...
- 9 Private Guide for Anhambra in Granada
- 10 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 11 Opinions on using Tripmasters as a package?
- 12 Europe Destination with kids?
- 13 Puffins! No luck. So, where and when did you see them?
- 14 Puglia; hate to leave it but how to get back to Toronto
- 15 Barcelona completely overrated
- 16 Medieval festival of Pierrefonds
- 17 3 weeks in France, solo and without a car: please advise!
- 18 Bead Tours in Jablonec?
- 19 Need help - Interlaken OR Zermatt / St.Martiz to spend time
- 20 Day trips on Irish Rail from Dublin?
- 21 4 days to explore, Vienna, Munich, or Berlin?
- 22 Italy Itinerary - Puglia, Rome and ?
- 23 Switzerland Trip with Toddler in October
- 24 Zermatt in Winter - Non-skiers and Passes
- 25 Which order should I travel