Since our hotel is closer to Cadorna, we plan to take the train. Will our Eurail pass work on the train? Since we are in Milan 3 days, would be better off purchasing this ticket and opting for fewer days on our Eurail Pass? What is the difference between Rail Europe and Trentitalia?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 2 Timing when visiting the Dordogne Department
- 3 SIM card
- 4 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 5 Advice to store my luggage in Paris ?
- 6 All of Spain or something else..?
- 7 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 8 Enjoying England for a year!
- 9 http://www.supplementadvise.com/optimum-garcinia-plus/
- 10 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 11 RENFE error message during payment
- 12 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 13 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 14 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 15 Shipping wine from Italy to Massachusetts
- 16 Holiday in Cilento Region
- 17 Greece Experts
- 18 http://www.healthyminimarket.com/invigor8-reviews/
- 19 Europe itinerary review
- 20 Food or Tapas tours in Madrid and/or Barcelona
- 21 Lunch near Sants station Barcelona
- 22 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 23 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 24 Gracia Neighborhood in Barcelona Spain
- 25 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.