I will be arriving into Malpensa Airport from London about 10am would taking the train into this area be easy, im traveling with 2 other adults, an infant and a 3yr old. How much would the train tickets cost and would i need to change train to get to this area?
Or it might add up to taking a taxi and i can safe the hassle??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 If Greece exits
- 2 Beautiful Engadin is suffering
- 3 Musee D'Orsay or the Louvre
- 4 Help! College daughter's 1st day in Nerja, Spain/converter broke!!
- 5 Spanish air controllers strikes in July 2015
- 6 Traveling around Castile-Leon
- 7 10 days in July-Aug with kids - Switzerland and Italy
- 8 South of France - a big place... looking for advice!
- 9 Seeking help on my 12 days trip from Switzerland to Austria
- 10 Four Awesome Weeks in the North of Spain and Catalunya
- 11 Is my Scotland itinerary doable?
- 12 Luggage in rental car while touring Normandie and Loire Valley
- 13 Germany to Austria in 11 days? Help!
- 14 8 nights Geneva to Zurich itinerary ideas
- 15 Paris Hotel - Hotel des Nations St-Germain , Le Méridien Etoile
- 16 1 day in the Black Forest
- 17 French Basque country
- 18 Italy on the Cheap (Mostly), May 2015
- 19 Rome Walking Guide
- 20 Travelling outside of Stockholm
- 21 Drumroll....I finally decided on a Roman Hotel!
- 22 I want to buy a European flat iron
- 23 Questions regarding currency exhange
- 24 Advice on what to visit in Slovenia
- 25 Night at MSM or Honfleur?