I will be arriving into Malpensa Airport from London about 10am would taking the train into this area be easy, im traveling with 2 other adults, an infant and a 3yr old. How much would the train tickets cost and would i need to change train to get to this area?
Or it might add up to taking a taxi and i can safe the hassle??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 2 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 3 best place in london for indian food without paying an arm and a leg
- 4 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 5 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 6 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 7 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 8 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 9 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 10 Public Transportation in England
- 11 Le Marche Research Help
- 12 Firt time VISA applicant
- 13 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 14 Need Information about French Alps
- 15 Murren to Prague
- 16 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 17 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 18 France Itinerary Advice
- 19 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 20 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 21 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 22 Any good apps for Amsterdam?
- 23 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 24 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 25 DECORATED FARMHOUSES OF HÄLSINGLAND IN SWEDEN