I will be arriving into Malpensa Airport from London about 10am would taking the train into this area be easy, im traveling with 2 other adults, an infant and a 3yr old. How much would the train tickets cost and would i need to change train to get to this area?
Or it might add up to taking a taxi and i can safe the hassle??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 2 Quizz !
- 3 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 4 Pay attention to your watches !
- 5 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 6 car insurance italy
- 7 Christmas Day in Granada
- 8 a group of old friends traveling to croatia
- 9 Barcelona to Grindenwald area
- 10 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 11 Itinerary advice Greece Nov 18-26
- 12 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 13 Venice/Mestre
- 14 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 15 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 16 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 17 9 Days in Spain
- 18 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 19 Glasgow, Scotland excursions.
- 20 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 21 8 Days in Spain
- 22 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 23 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 24 Italy Car Scam
- 25 auto europa or auto europe?