I will be arriving into Malpensa Airport from London about 10am would taking the train into this area be easy, im traveling with 2 other adults, an infant and a 3yr old. How much would the train tickets cost and would i need to change train to get to this area?
Or it might add up to taking a taxi and i can safe the hassle??
Malpensa Airport to Stazione Centrale
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Traveling to Munich
- 2 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 3 Avignon to London?
- 4 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 5 Traveling from Amalfi Coast to Pompeii, etc. Using Public Transportation
- 6 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 7 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 8 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 9 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 10 Apartments in Jun/Jul in Rome, Venice, Florence (family of 5)
- 11 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 12 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 13 Small group tour for Vatican and Colosseum/Forum, ? catacombs
- 14 feedback on itinerary to france and switzerland
- 15 Discover Greece On Line (Video + Stills)
- 16 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 17 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 18 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 19 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 20 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 21 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 22 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 23 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 24 Vienna - stay near train station or Innere Stadt?
- 25 Hair Straightener for Europe!