I will be arriving into Malpensa Airport from London about 10am would taking the train into this area be easy, im traveling with 2 other adults, an infant and a 3yr old. How much would the train tickets cost and would i need to change train to get to this area?
Or it might add up to taking a taxi and i can safe the hassle??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotels in Turin
- 2 Berlin to ?
- 3 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 4 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 5 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 6 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 7 Trogir or Split
- 8 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 9 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 10 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 11 Istria in two days
- 12 Barcelona and Paris trip report
- 13 Looking for advice about flight from Barcelona to Paris
- 14 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 15 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 16 Scotland itinerary help
- 17 Rental Car pick up in Cortana
- 18 8 days in st Remy - surprise trip for hubby
- 19 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 20 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 21 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 22 Croatia itinerary - need advice
- 23 Info for Edinburgh visit
- 24 Scotland
- 25 Fodors's Slow to Load Lately?