I will be arriving into Malpensa Airport from London about 10am would taking the train into this area be easy, im traveling with 2 other adults, an infant and a 3yr old. How much would the train tickets cost and would i need to change train to get to this area?
Or it might add up to taking a taxi and i can safe the hassle??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 2 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 3 Enjoying England for a year!
- 4 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 5 Barcelona extension
- 6 Layover at Orly - Versailles or Paris?
- 7 AIr France on strike ... as usual.
- 8 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 9 Heathrow to hotel transportation question
- 10 France to stop making foie grois
- 11 Please Rec best VPN Internet service/company for Italy
- 12 Dropping my rental car at Fiumicino Airport
- 13 Advice to store my luggage in Paris ?
- 14 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 15 Kilt makers
- 16 http://rxtestosteronesite.com/muscle-xtx-reviews/
- 17 Puglia
- 18 Stonehenge and Bath
- 19 Manchester on derby weekend
- 20 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 21 My First Trip to Europe...
- 22 Four favorite things to do in Paris during the Christmas holidays
- 23 Amsterdam bike rides and maps
- 24 train from ravenna to parma
- 25 Best area to stay in Valencia