I will be arriving into Malpensa Airport from London about 10am would taking the train into this area be easy, im traveling with 2 other adults, an infant and a 3yr old. How much would the train tickets cost and would i need to change train to get to this area?
Or it might add up to taking a taxi and i can safe the hassle??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Farmhouse stay in Ireland?
- 2 Travel vs. Babies
- 3 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 4 Help plan trip to Coppenhagen and Stockholm
- 5 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 6 Trip summary: London, England, July 2016
- 7 Early Spring Air Sales To Europe
- 8 Verona and Lake Garda
- 9 Spain itinerary, suggestions please!
- 10 Flights between Rome, Paris, London- I have questions!
- 11 European Cooking Secrets
- 12 Italy - rental car damages query
- 13 Will this be a problem??? - connecting flights and different airlines
- 14 Another strong earthquake in central Italy
- 15 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 16 Luggage allowance internal connection to international
- 17 Planning 20th anniversary 1st trip to Italy Feb 2017.
- 18 8 days Skiing, City and Christmas Markets in Central Europe in late Nov
- 19 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 20 CDG much improved
- 21 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 22 London's Must Sights!
- 23 How busy are the Rhine & Mosel River Valleys in early May?
- 24 Venice & Bellagio Trip Report
- 25 20 Days in Europe