will be landing at malpensa at 5pm. i feel by the time we get off the plane retrieve our luggage etc it will be to late to take train into milan get to a hotel then get up the next day for a train to lake como. my idea is to stay near the airport and then start the train trip the next day.my question is does anybody have any hotel ideas and does this seem reasonable
malpensa airport hotels
- 1 Last monte Paris apartment
- 2 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 3 jungfraujoch mid june
- 4 Burano - best day of week to visit
- 5 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 6 Christmas in the Netherlands: David Sadaris reads "6 to 8 Black Men"
- 7 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare With Paragraph Breaks
- 8 Amalfi Coast and Transportation Help Needed
- 9 6 Weeks Traveling Around: Italy, Austria, Budapest, Paris
- 10 Nice
- 11 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 12 Cuenca or Toledo
- 13 Berlin's New Barbie Dreamhouse Opens to Feminists' Protests
- 14 Wimpy's
- 15 HELP stuck in Italy
- 16 Accommodation in Lauterbrunnen
- 17 Going to London for the first time at the end of May ALONE
- 18 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 19 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 20 10 days in Cortona- any suggestions ?
- 21 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 22 Places to stay for a tour of Normandy
- 23 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 24 Transportation from Venice Island to Treviso Airport?
- 25 charming small French city for weeklong stay?