will be landing at malpensa at 5pm. i feel by the time we get off the plane retrieve our luggage etc it will be to late to take train into milan get to a hotel then get up the next day for a train to lake como. my idea is to stay near the airport and then start the train trip the next day.my question is does anybody have any hotel ideas and does this seem reasonable
malpensa airport hotels
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 2 naples & pickpockets
- 3 What should we tip our tour guide?
- 4 to take cash from USA or from ATMs in France?
- 5 month's stay in Italy
- 6 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 7 Scotland day tour
- 8 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 9 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 10 Deciding between tour companies- Trafalgar vs Insight
- 11 Wine tour from Verona?
- 12 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 13 Beach along The Seine in Paris
- 14 Where to stay in the french riviera?
- 15 England sites not to miss
- 16 Spain - Mallorca vs. Canary Islands
- 17 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 18 Buying Train Tickets on line in advance of Trip to Italy
- 19 Struggling with Ireland itinerary - help finding off the beaten path gems!
- 20 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 21 Lucca, Italy - flea/antique market?
- 22 Granada: stay in the Albayzin?
- 23 UK in the Beginning of 2016
- 24 St. Katherine Dock area flat for first time visit?
- 25 Apartment Madrid location/review