We are couple with 4year kid planning to see Mediterranean for the first time in 1st/2nd week of April.
Our main and only interest is in scenic beauty of the sea.
We will travel from Netherlands and plan to spend 3 and half days
It will be great to know-
1. If the weather is good enough to enjoy the sun?
2. We want to cover some very good views but can not rent a car.
So any itinerary based on that?
3. the flight lands at 1600 hours and return flight is 7am. We do not want to spend for Taxi if that is too expensive and so we can shift base if needed
Lastly we haven't been to Barcelona. Any opinions on trading Mallorca for that?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 강남안마↔GOOD퀄리티¶『o1o 9875 2236』민실장¶강남안마시술소∥
- 2 Trip Ideas
- 3 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 4 Another tipping question: concierges
- 5 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 6 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 7 Versailles tour with evening light show
- 8 We're here!
- 9 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 10 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 11 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 12 SOUTH OF FRANCE / ITALY ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS
- 13 Escargots in Paris
- 14 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 15 Madrid and Granada in Jan
- 16 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 17 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 18 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 19 Ferry - Dubrovnik to Bari - Cabins
- 20 Is Eiffel tower closed from 25-31 Dec?
- 21 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 22 Paris: Where to find Steak Tartar and Escargot?
- 23 Acropolis Athens
- 24 Vacation in Great Britain
- 25 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents