We are couple with 4year kid planning to see Mediterranean for the first time in 1st/2nd week of April.
Our main and only interest is in scenic beauty of the sea.
We will travel from Netherlands and plan to spend 3 and half days
It will be great to know-
1. If the weather is good enough to enjoy the sun?
2. We want to cover some very good views but can not rent a car.
So any itinerary based on that?
3. the flight lands at 1600 hours and return flight is 7am. We do not want to spend for Taxi if that is too expensive and so we can shift base if needed
Lastly we haven't been to Barcelona. Any opinions on trading Mallorca for that?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 2 Visiting St. Mark's Basilica in Venice
- 3 England in a week - what's realistic
- 4 Ian McKellen & Patrick Stewart in No Man's Land
- 5 Enjoying England for a year!
- 6 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 7 French Riviera
- 8 0ne day trip from Lisbon to Porto
- 9 Stonehenge and Bath
- 10 Decrepit dame does Deutschland
- 11 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 12 Greek Itinerary Help: 8 days Early November w/ 12-yr-old
- 13 Seeking apartment recommendations in a Chanti village
- 14 Tuscan Winery Suggestions
- 15 transfer from Civitavecchia to Fiumicino airport
- 16 Car necessary in Wengen, Switzerland
- 17 Amsterdam bike rides and maps
- 18 Barcelona extension
- 19 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 20 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 21 My First Trip to Europe...
- 22 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 23 From Genoa to Rome...
- 24 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 25 Restaurants and sights in Puglia