We are couple with 4year kid planning to see Mediterranean for the first time in 1st/2nd week of April.
Our main and only interest is in scenic beauty of the sea.
We will travel from Netherlands and plan to spend 3 and half days
It will be great to know-
1. If the weather is good enough to enjoy the sun?
2. We want to cover some very good views but can not rent a car.
So any itinerary based on that?
3. the flight lands at 1600 hours and return flight is 7am. We do not want to spend for Taxi if that is too expensive and so we can shift base if needed
Lastly we haven't been to Barcelona. Any opinions on trading Mallorca for that?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France, UK and Ireland
- 2 French theater in Paris
- 3 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 4 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 5 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 6 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 7 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 8 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 9 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids
- 10 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 11 bavaria itinerary in may with a 3 year old
- 12 Vacation near Lake Lugano and Lake Como
- 13 Italian lakes
- 14 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back
- 15 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
- 16 What do after Bernia Express?
- 17 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 18 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 19 Walking itinerary in England?
- 20 Rouen Tour Companies
- 21 Best way to learn a foreign language?
- 22 No Periods in British Written English!
- 23 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 24 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 25 Best neighborhood for first timer to Lisbon, Portugal