We are couple with 4year kid planning to see Mediterranean for the first time in 1st/2nd week of April.
Our main and only interest is in scenic beauty of the sea.
We will travel from Netherlands and plan to spend 3 and half days
It will be great to know-
1. If the weather is good enough to enjoy the sun?
2. We want to cover some very good views but can not rent a car.
So any itinerary based on that?
3. the flight lands at 1600 hours and return flight is 7am. We do not want to spend for Taxi if that is too expensive and so we can shift base if needed
Lastly we haven't been to Barcelona. Any opinions on trading Mallorca for that?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Croatia, Slovenia & Bosnia Itinerary Feedback
- 2 Sicily: la foresteria planeta estate or Villa Sicilia Baglio
- 3 Rent a Car?
- 4 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 5 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 6 Whistle stop family road trip
- 7 Cars, etc. in Florence, Bologna
- 8 One week road trip Santiago de Compostela-Lisbon itinerary advice needed
- 9 Font-de-Gaume - too overweight?
- 10 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 11 2 Days in Tarragona...what to do ?
- 12 London, Brussels, France, Berner Oberland and Vienna (in 72 days)
- 13 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 14 Zadar or Sibenik
- 15 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 16 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 17 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 18 Best road from Tubingen to Lindau Bodensee
- 19 Store luggage in Rome for a few hours
- 20 Best way to get around Scotland w/out a rental car??
- 21 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 22 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 23 A litle of the UK, some of Belgium and a bit more France.
- 24 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 25 Day trips from Venice and Rome