We are couple with 4year kid planning to see Mediterranean for the first time in 1st/2nd week of April.
Our main and only interest is in scenic beauty of the sea.
We will travel from Netherlands and plan to spend 3 and half days
It will be great to know-
1. If the weather is good enough to enjoy the sun?
2. We want to cover some very good views but can not rent a car.
So any itinerary based on that?
3. the flight lands at 1600 hours and return flight is 7am. We do not want to spend for Taxi if that is too expensive and so we can shift base if needed
Lastly we haven't been to Barcelona. Any opinions on trading Mallorca for that?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy, transport from Assiso to Cita di castello
- 2 London Itinerary and Questions
- 3 MiFi in Italy
- 4 1 week in winter. Where to go?
- 5 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 6 Europe 27 days trip, HELP!
- 7 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 8 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 9 Barcelona completely overrated
- 10 French lavender and cottages
- 11 What Greek islands should I visit
- 12 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris
- 13 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 14 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 15 Car Rental at Malaga Port
- 16 Help with travel from Cinque Terre to Milan Linate Airport!
- 17 Ravello to Paestum
- 18 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 19 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 20 Spain Itinerary Help
- 21 Puffins! No luck. So, where and when did you see them?
- 22 And now...the 100 best things in Iceland.
- 23 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 24 Milan to Zurich - stops & stayovers
- 25 Trip Report Crete May 2016