We are couple with 4year kid planning to see Mediterranean for the first time in 1st/2nd week of April.
Our main and only interest is in scenic beauty of the sea.
We will travel from Netherlands and plan to spend 3 and half days
It will be great to know-
1. If the weather is good enough to enjoy the sun?
2. We want to cover some very good views but can not rent a car.
So any itinerary based on that?
3. the flight lands at 1600 hours and return flight is 7am. We do not want to spend for Taxi if that is too expensive and so we can shift base if needed
Lastly we haven't been to Barcelona. Any opinions on trading Mallorca for that?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help required with Itinerary
- 2 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 3 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 4 Domestic Connection Times at Athens Airport?
- 5 advance tickets?
- 6 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 7 Best place to park in Bath and Windsor
- 8 Spain in December
- 9 tickets for the Tower's Ceremony of the Keys
- 10 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 11 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 12 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 13 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 14 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 15 Recommendations for Wiesbaden
- 16 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 17 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 18 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 19 Visiting London 05/02 - 05/20 (US dates)
- 20 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 21 Trip to Rome
- 22 Greek Islands (small)
- 23 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 24 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 25 Crete/Athens June 2017