So, I´ll be going to a trip to Spain for one month and I am given the choice to stay in Barcelona or Malaga. I know both cities have their own charm, though I do not know which one to choose.
I do know Malaga has astonishing beaches (and that´s a nice thing for me), though Barcelona seems to be a much more interesting city (art, nightlife, etc).
what would you recommend??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Has anyone rented from Allinclusive! Rent a Car ?
- 2 Old European currency
- 3 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 4 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 5 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 6 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 7 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 8 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 9 Europe itinerary questions
- 10 Amsterdam hotels
- 11 Paris hotels
- 12 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 13 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 14 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 15 We're here!
- 16 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 17 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 18 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 19 Brugge hotel help
- 20 Denmark or Sweden?
- 21 Five night Ireland Trip
- 22 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 23 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 24 London Hotels
- 25 10 days in Paris and......