So, I´ll be going to a trip to Spain for one month and I am given the choice to stay in Barcelona or Malaga. I know both cities have their own charm, though I do not know which one to choose.
I do know Malaga has astonishing beaches (and that´s a nice thing for me), though Barcelona seems to be a much more interesting city (art, nightlife, etc).
what would you recommend??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Switzerland for 2 weeks
- 2 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 3 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 4 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 5 Notes on St. Petersburg
- 6 London, Brussels, France, Berner Oberland and Vienna (in 72 days)
- 7 Getting to Naxos and Santorini
- 8 2 days in Amsterdam after river cruise
- 9 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 10 2 Days in Tarragona...what to do ?
- 11 Sisi Ticket - skip line at Hofburg?
- 12 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 13 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 14 Italica (Sevilla) or Medina al-Zahra (Cordoba)
- 15 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 16 Appenzell in December?
- 17 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 18 Iceland in January/February
- 19 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 20 Switzerland
- 21 Provence to Paris via Burgundy
- 22 WWI Battlefields
- 23 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 24 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 25 Visiting Zurich