We are planning a little weekend whirlwind trip (as part of a trip to visit friends in Germany)... flying into Malaga on Friday night, flying out of Jerez on Monday evening... essentially 2.5/3-ish days. April 29-May 2
Malaga sounds awesome...
was planning on a half day/full day in Ronda.
Rick Steve's bit on Jerez made it sound like a good stop too...
However, I keep seeing Sevilla, Sevilla, Sevilla in searches in forums...
I am looking for strong opinions on where our time on this quick trip would be best served. Should we try to fit Sevilla in?
Planning just a walk on the beach (little chilly, but we want to see it , good food, architecture/scenery, culture (my husband is fluent in Spanish), any must see sights... we'll have our 1 year old with us (haha, right? we like to live on the wild side... I guess we're a little crazy).
Thanks in advance for any opinions/personal experiences you can share!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 2 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain
- 3 Rhodes: New town or Old Town
- 4 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 5 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 6 Munich to Hallstatt in a day
- 7 Eastern Sicily Itinerary Help Needed
- 8 3 days in Paris then on to London what do we have to see?
- 9 Itinerary Help: France in Late September
- 10 Itinerary help: Switzerland / Italy in August
- 11 Spain itinerary for sept/Oct?
- 12 Prague State Opera/ Verdi Festival
- 13 Budva or Perast in Montenegro
- 14 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 15 Crannog Centre or Atholl Country Life Museum
- 16 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 17 WWI Battlefields
- 18 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 19 Amsterdam and Antwerp?
- 20 Provence, Strasbourg, Paris early September
- 21 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 22 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 23 Paris: Les Grands Voisins Project...
- 24 Reaching the Lake District
- 25 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?