We are planning a little weekend whirlwind trip (as part of a trip to visit friends in Germany)... flying into Malaga on Friday night, flying out of Jerez on Monday evening... essentially 2.5/3-ish days. April 29-May 2
Malaga sounds awesome...
was planning on a half day/full day in Ronda.
Rick Steve's bit on Jerez made it sound like a good stop too...
However, I keep seeing Sevilla, Sevilla, Sevilla in searches in forums...
I am looking for strong opinions on where our time on this quick trip would be best served. Should we try to fit Sevilla in?
Planning just a walk on the beach (little chilly, but we want to see it , good food, architecture/scenery, culture (my husband is fluent in Spanish), any must see sights... we'll have our 1 year old with us (haha, right? we like to live on the wild side... I guess we're a little crazy).
Thanks in advance for any opinions/personal experiences you can share!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 2 Safety in Rome
- 3 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 4 3 days in Spain - help where?!
- 5 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 6 Europe First Timers
- 7 Greek Village
- 8 Crete Holiday
- 9 Athens Help
- 10 One free day in Barcelona
- 11 Apartment Montreux area
- 12 8 in Rome or Rome + Amalfi in June
- 13 Uber vs. TfL
- 14 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 15 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 16 Trip Report: Amsterdam and Antwerp, May-June 2014
- 17 base in brussels
- 18 Seeking reasonable itinerary for 16 days
- 19 Rome or Venice first
- 20 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 21 Eloping in London, honeymooning in Paris!
- 22 Berlin
- 23 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 24 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 25 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam