We are planning a little weekend whirlwind trip (as part of a trip to visit friends in Germany)... flying into Malaga on Friday night, flying out of Jerez on Monday evening... essentially 2.5/3-ish days. April 29-May 2
Malaga sounds awesome...
was planning on a half day/full day in Ronda.
Rick Steve's bit on Jerez made it sound like a good stop too...
However, I keep seeing Sevilla, Sevilla, Sevilla in searches in forums...
I am looking for strong opinions on where our time on this quick trip would be best served. Should we try to fit Sevilla in?
Planning just a walk on the beach (little chilly, but we want to see it , good food, architecture/scenery, culture (my husband is fluent in Spanish), any must see sights... we'll have our 1 year old with us (haha, right? we like to live on the wild side... I guess we're a little crazy).
Thanks in advance for any opinions/personal experiences you can share!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?
- 2 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 3 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 4 Threat Level in UK
- 5 IWM
- 6 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 7 One night in the Dolomites
- 8 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 9 Itinery help Crete
- 10 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 11 Madrid or Barcelona first?
- 12 6 day trip to Italy... Venice to rome
- 13 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 14 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 15 3 nights in Madrid
- 16 Stowing Luggage at Florence for a day!
- 17 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 18 London 6 day itinerary
- 19 Rome hotel
- 20 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 21 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 22 London Hotel - Different Request
- 23 alcazar question and seville advice
- 24 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 25 Paris then Italy? Or Greece?