We are two older adults and a child (20's) spending Dec 25 and Dec 26 in Malaga.
We would like to go to Granada for one night (27th)
And then to Seville for 3 nights (28th-30th)
After that we are off to Barcelona for 3 nights (31st-2nd)
We envisage having fairly heavy bags to carry which is not ideal since we are in our 50's and 60's and wouldn't say too fit ! So considering the short time we have in each place...
(1) What is the best way to travel Malaga - Granada ?
(2) What is the best way to travel Granada - Seville ?
(3) What is the best way to travel Seville - Barcelona ?
(4) A good accomodation option right in the hear of Granada ? What areas should I look at.
(5) Is the Alahambra worth a visit ? We are hoping to see the Aya Sofia and Blue Mosque in Istanbul prior to coming to Spain
(6) What else can we do for 1 day in Granada ? Should we skip Granada and do 4 days in Seville instead ?
Any useful information would be appreciated please. Many thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 2 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 3 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 4 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 5 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 6 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 7 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria
- 8 barcelona neighborhood
- 9 Regarding Residence Permit
- 10 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 11 Trip Report: Denmark, 2017
- 12 Tracking the Weather
- 13 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 14 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 15 Les Invalides Night Show
- 16 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 17 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 18 Which Day?
- 19 Les bons plans de Whathello - St Tropez - Resto
- 20 Support Barcelona, Brussels, Paris, etc
- 21 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 22 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 23 Itinerary Three Weeks Greece Fall 2018
- 24 Dublin to Dun Laoughaire on a Sunday
- 25 Good mobile plan for traveller