We are two older adults and a child (20's) spending Dec 25 and Dec 26 in Malaga.
We would like to go to Granada for one night (27th)
And then to Seville for 3 nights (28th-30th)
After that we are off to Barcelona for 3 nights (31st-2nd)
We envisage having fairly heavy bags to carry which is not ideal since we are in our 50's and 60's and wouldn't say too fit ! So considering the short time we have in each place...
(1) What is the best way to travel Malaga - Granada ?
(2) What is the best way to travel Granada - Seville ?
(3) What is the best way to travel Seville - Barcelona ?
(4) A good accomodation option right in the hear of Granada ? What areas should I look at.
(5) Is the Alahambra worth a visit ? We are hoping to see the Aya Sofia and Blue Mosque in Istanbul prior to coming to Spain
(6) What else can we do for 1 day in Granada ? Should we skip Granada and do 4 days in Seville instead ?
Any useful information would be appreciated please. Many thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 6 days in Stockholm - itinerary, questions
- 2 Help me make this possible!
- 3 Croatia Intinerary August 2017
- 4 Car Rentals in Ireland
- 5 Road Trip - Ireland, Scotland and England
- 6 International drivers permit
- 7 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 8 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 9 First visit to London
- 10 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 11 ATM
- 12 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 13 ATM help
- 14 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 15 One evening : Lausanne or Geneve ?
- 16 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #185
- 17 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 18 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 19 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 20 Spain Itinerary
- 21 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 22 No PNR code on Trenitalia online ticket?
- 23 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 24 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 25 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall