We are two older adults and a child (20's) spending Dec 25 and Dec 26 in Malaga.
We would like to go to Granada for one night (27th)
And then to Seville for 3 nights (28th-30th)
After that we are off to Barcelona for 3 nights (31st-2nd)
We envisage having fairly heavy bags to carry which is not ideal since we are in our 50's and 60's and wouldn't say too fit ! So considering the short time we have in each place...
(1) What is the best way to travel Malaga - Granada ?
(2) What is the best way to travel Granada - Seville ?
(3) What is the best way to travel Seville - Barcelona ?
(4) A good accomodation option right in the hear of Granada ? What areas should I look at.
(5) Is the Alahambra worth a visit ? We are hoping to see the Aya Sofia and Blue Mosque in Istanbul prior to coming to Spain
(6) What else can we do for 1 day in Granada ? Should we skip Granada and do 4 days in Seville instead ?
Any useful information would be appreciated please. Many thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece + Italy | Itinerary Suggestions
- 2 Santorini lodging
- 3 Barcelona
- 4 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 5 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 6 Question re best time of day to visit Keukenhof
- 7 Spain and South of France
- 8 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 9 Algarve location Help
- 10 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 11 Andalucia itinerary help
- 12 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 13 Where to stay & what to do in Gran Canaria?
- 14 Ischia
- 15 Killarney
- 16 Romania - Good destination for 2017
- 17 Safety in Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 18 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 19 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 20 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 21 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 22 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 23 Germany family road trip help!
- 24 Windycar Instanbul- Car rental deposit scam
- 25 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg