We are two older adults and a child (20's) spending Dec 25 and Dec 26 in Malaga.
We would like to go to Granada for one night (27th)
And then to Seville for 3 nights (28th-30th)
After that we are off to Barcelona for 3 nights (31st-2nd)
We envisage having fairly heavy bags to carry which is not ideal since we are in our 50's and 60's and wouldn't say too fit ! So considering the short time we have in each place...
(1) What is the best way to travel Malaga - Granada ?
(2) What is the best way to travel Granada - Seville ?
(3) What is the best way to travel Seville - Barcelona ?
(4) A good accomodation option right in the hear of Granada ? What areas should I look at.
(5) Is the Alahambra worth a visit ? We are hoping to see the Aya Sofia and Blue Mosque in Istanbul prior to coming to Spain
(6) What else can we do for 1 day in Granada ? Should we skip Granada and do 4 days in Seville instead ?
Any useful information would be appreciated please. Many thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 2 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 3 Spanish Medical Providers
- 4 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 5 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 6 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 7 Suggestion for trip to Switzerland, Greece and Italy
- 8 Munich and....???
- 9 Can parking
- 10 From the Riviera to Rome: Two Terrific Weeks in Italy
- 11 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 12 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 13 Renfe AVE, Alvia & Avant Trains
- 14 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 15 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 16 magnified mirror
- 17 Give 2 1/2 Days to Porto or 1 1/2 Days with Day Trip to Coimbra?
- 18 VAT refund transferring through CDG
- 19 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 20 Driving through Paris
- 21 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 22 San Sebastián
- 23 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 24 italy Cinque Terre
- 25 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald