We are two older adults and a child (20's) spending Dec 25 and Dec 26 in Malaga.
We would like to go to Granada for one night (27th)
And then to Seville for 3 nights (28th-30th)
After that we are off to Barcelona for 3 nights (31st-2nd)
We envisage having fairly heavy bags to carry which is not ideal since we are in our 50's and 60's and wouldn't say too fit ! So considering the short time we have in each place...
(1) What is the best way to travel Malaga - Granada ?
(2) What is the best way to travel Granada - Seville ?
(3) What is the best way to travel Seville - Barcelona ?
(4) A good accomodation option right in the hear of Granada ? What areas should I look at.
(5) Is the Alahambra worth a visit ? We are hoping to see the Aya Sofia and Blue Mosque in Istanbul prior to coming to Spain
(6) What else can we do for 1 day in Granada ? Should we skip Granada and do 4 days in Seville instead ?
Any useful information would be appreciated please. Many thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip to Rome
- 2 Help needed for our trip to Munich, Salzburg, Prague & Vienna
- 3 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 4 Vatican City questions
- 5 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 6 dinner jackets
- 7 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 8 Garda Land
- 9 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 10 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 11 Should we get a Swiss Travel Pass?
- 12 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 13 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 14 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 15 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 16 Hotel St. Petersburg
- 17 Lisbon or Cascais in July
- 18 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 19 Dublin Leap Card
- 20 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train
- 21 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 22 Cooking tours 3-4 days June 4 in Northern Italy
- 23 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 24 Piedmont as a destination
- 25 Santa Margherta Ligure, Rapallo, Portofino....