Wife and I are trying to plan a 2 week, flexable, trip to Spain, we will fly into Malaga and rent a car going to Seville but we also want to include a coastal drive on our way to Lisbon. We would like to stay 2/3 nights in various places, take our time and enjoy the trip, not be rushed. Our timing is very flexable, going May 2013, 2 weeks or more but not 3 weeks. Any suggestions, please. One question I would have is car rental in both countries?
Malaga, Seville, Lisbon ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 bath or york
- 2 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 3 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 4 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 5 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 6 Best Time to Buy Eurostar Tickets
- 7 TGV from Paris (or Orleans) to Barcelona
- 8 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 9 A drive in Europe
- 10 car rental info
- 11 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 12 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 13 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 14 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 15 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 16 Ste Remy France
- 17 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 18 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 19 London tube
- 20 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 21 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 22 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 23 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 24 Local Tour in Provence?
- 25 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island