Need some advice. We are flying to Malaga in April 2016 and plan to visit Seville, Granada, Cordoba and fly back from Malaga. Go first to Seville- 3 nights, Granada-1 night, Malaga- 3nights.
Have a 6 year old and baby. What is the best way to travel? Hire car or by train/buses?
Would love to have your suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tec*h 24/7
- 2 Greece
- 3 Ex-pats with young kids
- 4 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 5 southeast sicily town as home base
- 6 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 7 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 8 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 9 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 10 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 11 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 12 London with Teens Trip Report
- 13 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 14 Top Tapas Tascas
- 15 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 16 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 17 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 18 Iceland car rental agencies
- 19 Ludwig Castles
- 20 Best Viking Sites
- 21 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 22 Schlipol Airport/Amsterdam/question
- 23 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 24 Hotels in Turin
- 25 Just 1 or 2 or 3 days in Rome? Here are free self guided itineraries