Need some advice. We are flying to Malaga in April 2016 and plan to visit Seville, Granada, Cordoba and fly back from Malaga. Go first to Seville- 3 nights, Granada-1 night, Malaga- 3nights.
Have a 6 year old and baby. What is the best way to travel? Hire car or by train/buses?
Would love to have your suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My message...바카라싸이트＼＼☬『 SHE36.ZE。AM 』 ＼＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 2 마카오바카라＼＼☬『 SHE36.ZE。AM 』 ＼＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 3 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 4 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 5 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 6 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 7 Flamenco in October
- 8 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 9 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 10 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 11 4 days itinerary for France
- 12 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 13 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 14 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 15 Travelogue: Copenhagen with Kids
- 16 getting to CDG
- 17 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 18 A Month stay in Southern France
- 19 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 20 Revised itinerary for italy
- 21 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 22 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 23 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 24 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 25 Hotel in Vienna