I will be travelling to spain in the first week of May. I have 3 free days to spend in Malaga, ronda, Costa del soul or any other city in the region. I will be coming from Madrid and going to Algarve and we are 2 guys aged 28.
What do you recommend? We would like to have some beach time, night life and any adventure or time with nature?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 2 UK itinerary advice (family of 4)
- 3 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 4 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 5 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 6 Praiano
- 7 No Periods in British Written English!
- 8 St Denis Cathedral
- 9 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 10 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 11 Family vacation to europe
- 12 A week in Verona - day trip suggestions?
- 13 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 14 Switzerland/Italy (2 weeks vacations)
- 15 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 16 Favorite restaurants, Florence
- 17 Perugia
- 18 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 19 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 20 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 21 3 weeks in London, Cornwall and a tiny piece of Wales
- 22 Accommodation referrals Trieste, Gorizia and Cormons
- 23 Rouen Tour Companies
- 24 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 25 Ireland last minute recommendations