We are wondering if Malaga is built up as a beachy sort of place or does it retain some charm. We are thinking of getting a timeshare there as a home base for a few days with day trips to the Pueblos Blancos and Ubeda/Baeza/Priego de Cordoba. Do you have any other recommendations as a home base for these day trips?
Malaga: Is it built up or charming?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 car rental advice in Portugal
- 2 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 3 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 4 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 5 Chip but no PIN
- 6 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 7 Small group for Colosseum
- 8 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 9 Lofoten ferry
- 10 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 11 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 12 Unique Venice Activity
- 13 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 14 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 15 Duoro river cruises
- 16 Madrid and London
- 17 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 18 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 19 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 20 Flamenco -- Cordoba, Seville or Granada?
- 21 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 22 London visit
- 23 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 24 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 25 21 Days in Central Europe