We are wondering if Malaga is built up as a beachy sort of place or does it retain some charm. We are thinking of getting a timeshare there as a home base for a few days with day trips to the Pueblos Blancos and Ubeda/Baeza/Priego de Cordoba. Do you have any other recommendations as a home base for these day trips?
Malaga: Is it built up or charming?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 2 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 3 Palm Sunday in Paris
- 4 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 5 Small group tour for Vatican and Colosseum/Forum, ? catacombs
- 6 Paris in April?
- 7 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 8 Coatia or Corsica for honeymoon late June/early july?
- 9 A drive in Europe
- 10 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 11 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 12 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 13 London hotel
- 14 need good quiet Paris hotel: possible?
- 15 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 16 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 17 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 18 Train Options - Lisbon to Porto
- 19 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 20 Germany-berlin marathon
- 21 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 22 hotels in Seville
- 23 car rental companies Italy
- 24 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 25 tour guides in rome