We are wondering if Malaga is built up as a beachy sort of place or does it retain some charm. We are thinking of getting a timeshare there as a home base for a few days with day trips to the Pueblos Blancos and Ubeda/Baeza/Priego de Cordoba. Do you have any other recommendations as a home base for these day trips?
Malaga: Is it built up or charming?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 week trip - Amsterdam - Berlin - Munich -Prague
- 2 Difference in price between Lufthansa and United
- 3 handel's messiah, new year's, paris
- 4 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 5 Luggage sizing
- 6 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 7 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 8 Moving to Belfast
- 9 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 10 Winter honeymoon - Switzerland? Italian Alps? Other?
- 11 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 12 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 13 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 14 European Geography Quiz - #1 - Longest Rivers?
- 15 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 16 booking hotels on trip advisor vs booking.com, etc
- 17 Paris in January: 2 Days
- 18 NO use of the Wheeled- Suitcases allowed in Venice!! Fine: 500 Euros!!
- 19 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 20 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 21 London during Christmas week
- 22 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 23 Arriving Boxing Day London
- 24 Barcelona and/or ??? with another family
- 25 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia