We are wondering if Malaga is built up as a beachy sort of place or does it retain some charm. We are thinking of getting a timeshare there as a home base for a few days with day trips to the Pueblos Blancos and Ubeda/Baeza/Priego de Cordoba. Do you have any other recommendations as a home base for these day trips?
Malaga: Is it built up or charming?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 2 VISA question
- 3 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 4 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 5 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 6 Capri 5 star hotel Tiberio Palace or Capri Palace with teen daughters
- 7 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 8 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 9 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 10 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 11 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 12 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 13 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 14 France,Spain,Italy
- 15 Scotland November 2015
- 16 Which european city?
- 17 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 18 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 19 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 20 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 21 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 22 Schengen Visa Rules
- 23 Rome or Stockholm - PLEASE HELP ME MAKE UP MY MIND
- 24 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 25 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015