We are wondering if Malaga is built up as a beachy sort of place or does it retain some charm. We are thinking of getting a timeshare there as a home base for a few days with day trips to the Pueblos Blancos and Ubeda/Baeza/Priego de Cordoba. Do you have any other recommendations as a home base for these day trips?
Malaga: Is it built up or charming?
- 1 Last monte Paris apartment
- 2 Has anyone rented an apartment in Venice for 2-4 weeks?
- 3 Burano - best day of week to visit
- 4 Lake Como & Venice - must sees, dos and eats??
- 5 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 6 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 7 Anyone heard of or used a hotel booking site called Olotels?
- 8 San Lorenzo Market
- 9 Christmas in the Netherlands: David Sadaris reads "6 to 8 Black Men"
- 10 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare With Paragraph Breaks
- 11 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing
- 12 Places to stay for a tour of Normandy
- 13 Trip in June to andulusia and algrave portugal
- 14 Cuenca or Toledo
- 15 Nice
- 16 car rental agency near train station in Firenze
- 17 Parking in Florence, Italy
- 18 Norway experts needed.
- 19 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?
- 20 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 21 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 22 jungfraujoch mid june
- 23 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 24 Amalfi Coast and Transportation Help Needed
- 25 6 Weeks Traveling Around: Italy, Austria, Budapest, Paris