We are wondering if Malaga is built up as a beachy sort of place or does it retain some charm. We are thinking of getting a timeshare there as a home base for a few days with day trips to the Pueblos Blancos and Ubeda/Baeza/Priego de Cordoba. Do you have any other recommendations as a home base for these day trips?
Malaga: Is it built up or charming?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 2 Dresden or Leipzig
- 3 Zurich to Basel transfer
- 4 Why don't the French use shower curtains
- 5 flights from San Francisco to Germany
- 6 Eiffel tower tickets
- 7 4-6 weeks
- 8 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 9 Help With Vienna
- 10 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 11 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 12 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 13 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 14 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 15 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 16 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 17 Barcelona and/or ??? with another family
- 18 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 19 Venice Banning Fodors
- 20 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 21 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 22 Difference in price between Lufthansa and United
- 23 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 24 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 25 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?