We are wondering if Malaga is built up as a beachy sort of place or does it retain some charm. We are thinking of getting a timeshare there as a home base for a few days with day trips to the Pueblos Blancos and Ubeda/Baeza/Priego de Cordoba. Do you have any other recommendations as a home base for these day trips?
Malaga: Is it built up or charming?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 2 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 3 Walking in the dales: Sedbergh or Malhamdale?
- 4 floods in Andalucia
- 5 Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bruges over New Years
- 6 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 7 Inexpensive Restaurant in Zurich
- 8 Walking through Hyde park with luggage on a Sat morning?
- 9 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 10 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 11 Central Europe itinerary
- 12 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 13 2 full days in Santorini, should we rent a car ?
- 14 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 15 Arriving in Prague
- 16 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 17 4 Months in Europe
- 18 2 Days in Rome
- 19 Using Debit Cards for Purchases
- 20 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 21 My trip to Paris and Normandy June 2014
- 22 Tipping in the UK
- 23 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 24 2 weeks in Spain
- 25 Going to Paris? Be yourself