We are wondering if Malaga is built up as a beachy sort of place or does it retain some charm. We are thinking of getting a timeshare there as a home base for a few days with day trips to the Pueblos Blancos and Ubeda/Baeza/Priego de Cordoba. Do you have any other recommendations as a home base for these day trips?
Malaga: Is it built up or charming?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Archaeological Find In Paris
- 2 Napoli logistics
- 3 Greece ferries/speed boats?
- 4 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 5 buying souviners and art
- 6 Spain in late November/early December
- 7 Piazza Navona hotel in Rome help
- 8 Italy food budget
- 9 New Chip and Pin Card from American Airlines
- 10 Train tickets France and Spain
- 11 Positano in high season???
- 12 Pestana Porto Hotel in Porto
- 13 Getting to London Gatwick or London Luton Airports from Heathrow?
- 14 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 15 Scandinavian Tour
- 16 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 17 Questions about Rome, Venice, Florence, Positano and Paris
- 18 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 19 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 20 Barcellona hop on hop off bus tour
- 21 Visiting the winemakers in Portugal
- 22 Luggage storage in Orvieto?
- 23 Sicily - Piazza Armerina from Siracusa?
- 24 French Immersion Advice Needed
- 25 proposed two week Greece itinerary