Following up some of my earlier post questions in preparation for a trip to Andalucia this fall: I am interested in the reconstruction of Malaga following the damages inflicted during the 1931 violence and the 1936-39 Civil War years and also the restoration of the historic centro beginning in the 1990s, plus the new developments in the harbor area (Muelle Uno, the “Cube” of the Pompidou Center, etc.) I have located some of the urban planning documents of the city, papers of the EU urban development program, and similar sources. But so far I have not found what would be the ideal source: “The Reconstruction and Restoration of Malaga’s Historic Centro”—perhaps that does not exist. ☹
I would welcome any suggestions about sources concerning all of this post-1939 urban development and historic restoration, and thanks already to kimhe, chapla, bedar, rubicund, progol, robert2533 and others who have given earlier ideas.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 총판토토 kakao: dnj2016 텔레그램 : speed2017
- 2 바카라페가수스■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■슈퍼카지노ャ슈퍼카지노
- 3 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 4 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 5 Spain in December
- 6 K-Day
- 7 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 8 Italy Honeymoon in September
- 9 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 10 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 11 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 12 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 13 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 14 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 15 Greek Islands (small)
- 16 Visiting London 05/02 - 05/20 (US dates)
- 17 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 18 Lay over time
- 19 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 20 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 21 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 22 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 23 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 24 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 25 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing