I am looking at booking a train from St Malo to Paris next Spring. Does anyone know if a 15 minute connection in Rennes from the Regional SNCF train to the TGV is sufficient time with minimal luggage? It would be a Sat afternoon connection around 2 pm.
Making train connections in Rennes-need insight
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mont St Michel
- 2 Small group tour for Vatican and Colosseum/Forum, ? catacombs
- 3 Apartments in Jun/Jul in Rome, Venice, Florence (family of 5)
- 4 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 5 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 6 Palm Sunday in Paris
- 7 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 8 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 9 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 10 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 11 renting a car in Germany
- 12 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 13 Tickets to Sagrada Familia
- 14 Paris in April?
- 15 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 16 Vienna - stay near train station or Innere Stadt?
- 17 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 18 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 19 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 20 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 21 Bergamo/Bellagio - suggestions?
- 22 London hotel
- 23 30 Days in Europe - 29 y/o male
- 24 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 25 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014