We are going to Iceland at the end of May/beginning of June, staying at Room with a View for 1 week. We have rented a car for the week and have booked one night during the week at a hotel in Hofn so that we can experience something of the southeast. I know this is not enough time to do it justice, but I'd welcome advice on doing the best we can !
Making the most of an overnight trip from Reykjavik to Vatnajokull
- 1 Top flamenco in Barcelona this fall - every night!
- 2 Home base in Provence in July
- 3 Paris - Apartment on Rue Volta, 3rd arr?
- 4 IRELAND ELECTRONIC HELP
- 5 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 6 4 days in Zurich for the adventurous- what to do?
- 7 Revamped Summer Plan - Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Italy
- 8 Crete to Sifnos by Ferry?
- 9 St. Peter's Tomb at the Necropolis Scavi Fact or Fiction?
- 10 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 11 Any experience with Chateau des Monthairons (Dieue-sur-Meuse near Verdun)?
- 12 Northern Italy
- 13 9 or 10 night Spain itinerary
- 14 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 15 Formal Tours of the Marais paris
- 16 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 17 2001: A Maitaitom Italian Odyssey - "The Lost Trip Report"
- 18 Best area for wine and which one?
- 19 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 20 Four days to wander France???
- 21 jungfraujoch mid june
- 22 Tierentyne mustard on a Sunday
- 23 The Old ATM Question Ally Bank Debit Cards in Europe today
- 24 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 25 Drive Rome Florence