I am thinking of going to Majorca at the end of August, but would change my mind if it was very humid and hot then. What is the weather usually like in Majorca in August? Also, any nice hotels for under $200/nt US? Hopefully near a nice beach. Thanks.
Majorca - weather in August
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 2 Madrid airport at night - how to pass the time
- 3 What to wear
- 4 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 5 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 6 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 7 London neighborhood suggestions
- 8 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 9 Matisse at Tate
- 10 Best mobile operator/plan for Czech Republic + adjacent countries?
- 11 Paris 14th - Hotel Chaplain Rive Gauche, Hotel du Lion, Hotel Sophie Germain, Hotel le Nouvel Orleans
- 12 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 13 5 Hour Layover in Amsterdam
- 14 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 15 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 16 Ireland Southwest
- 17 Tour Guide in Budapest
- 18 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 19 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 20 Germany - Hamburg to Munich Itinerary advice
- 21 How to fit in Madrid, Lorca and possibly Toledo in 4 days?
- 22 Madrid and London
- 23 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 24 canadian memorial in Normandy France
- 25 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts