I am thinking of going to Majorca at the end of August, but would change my mind if it was very humid and hot then. What is the weather usually like in Majorca in August? Also, any nice hotels for under $200/nt US? Hopefully near a nice beach. Thanks.
Majorca - weather in August
- 1 Running Very Behind on Month Long Europe Trip
- 2 Chip-and-PIN cards again
- 3 Yet another train question......
- 4 Getting the best our of Europe
- 5 Driving the Mediterranean - Spain, France & Italy - 3 weeks - August 2013
- 6 Our 4 weeks in Turkey - Trip Report
- 7 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 8 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 9 hotels in Milan, Italy
- 10 Perfect gondola ride and dinner in Venice? But on a budget.
- 11 14 days Ireland/Scotland Trip Report
- 12 Reichstag tickets
- 13 Paris Ticket t+
- 14 Sweden, Denmark, Norway Trip Report
- 15 Sussex Day Out Which Option to Choose?
- 16 Barcelona June 2013 Trip Report
- 17 One week in Norway
- 18 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy
- 19 Driving Through Adriatic Italy
- 20 Day trip or 1 night in Paris from London (w 7y/o & visiting Disney)
- 21 Am I too fat too travel?
- 22 Moving to England at 16: Driving Laws?
- 23 London and Paris; Christmas 2013!
- 24 Do and don't, eating in France
- 25 PLEASE help - Germany, France,Switzerland,Italy itinerary