My friend and I (both mid-30s) will be spending 4 nights in Majorca. The first 3 we have booked an apartment in Palma de Majorca. We would like to spend the last night at the beach - north, east or south. There are so many options!
Ideally, the beach would be a relatively easy drive or bus from Palma, would be beautiful (aren't they all?), and lively enough but not annoyingly touristy.
A few options I have seen are: Colonia Sant Jordi / Es Trenc, Port Pollensa, Cala Ratjada, Canyamel, and Cala Mondrago. Could anyone who has been to these beaches explain to me the differences? I was at first thinking Es Trenc was easiest to drive to and the boat ride to the islands sounded great, but then I've seen they don't actually get good reviews online. Perhaps one of the busier east or northern beaches would be ok since they are beautiful and have caves?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 2 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 3 Bernina Express mid-March
- 4 Croatia transportation question.
- 5 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 6 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 7 Westerplatte
- 8 What is best for gps & data for trip to spain and portugal?
- 9 Biarritz family holiday
- 10 Ireland hotel questions
- 11 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 12 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 13 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 14 Cutback on Spain trip
- 15 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 16 getting to CDG
- 17 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 18 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 19 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 20 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 21 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 22 Ireland trip planning recommendations - March
- 23 Ireland travel passport question
- 24 If you had to choose one......
- 25 Please help with 12 days in England!