My friend and I (both mid-30s) will be spending 4 nights in Majorca. The first 3 we have booked an apartment in Palma de Majorca. We would like to spend the last night at the beach - north, east or south. There are so many options!
Ideally, the beach would be a relatively easy drive or bus from Palma, would be beautiful (aren't they all?), and lively enough but not annoyingly touristy.
A few options I have seen are: Colonia Sant Jordi / Es Trenc, Port Pollensa, Cala Ratjada, Canyamel, and Cala Mondrago. Could anyone who has been to these beaches explain to me the differences? I was at first thinking Es Trenc was easiest to drive to and the boat ride to the islands sounded great, but then I've seen they don't actually get good reviews online. Perhaps one of the busier east or northern beaches would be ok since they are beautiful and have caves?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 윈스바카라•• ♨━┫＼【 WLD333.cℴm 】＼┣━••♨ 윈스바카라
- 2 CDG airport, 2 tickets
- 3 The DCC scam is spreading
- 4 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 5 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 6 Hotels in Galway, Ennis? Also Car Rental Suggestions Wanted
- 7 Vienna - Site seeing help
- 8 Santorini to Naples Advice
- 9 Greece Travel Advice
- 10 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 11 Chateau Lynch-Bages near Bordeaux
- 12 Italy Itinerary Help!
- 13 Amalfi vs Tuscany
- 14 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 15 Vineyards/wineries in Tuscany
- 16 GPS vs Google Maps
- 17 Brussels Airport
- 18 Need help with logistics for visit to Dordogne area, please.
- 19 SOUTH OF FRANCE (PROVENCE)
- 20 Scotland: Summer Days in Skye
- 21 help with 21 days-croatia
- 22 Shopping in Paris
- 23 London Paris
- 24 Itinerary suggestion for 5-6 days between San Sebastian and Barcelona
- 25 14 days in Greece