My friend and I (both mid-30s) will be spending 4 nights in Majorca. The first 3 we have booked an apartment in Palma de Majorca. We would like to spend the last night at the beach - north, east or south. There are so many options!
Ideally, the beach would be a relatively easy drive or bus from Palma, would be beautiful (aren't they all?), and lively enough but not annoyingly touristy.
A few options I have seen are: Colonia Sant Jordi / Es Trenc, Port Pollensa, Cala Ratjada, Canyamel, and Cala Mondrago. Could anyone who has been to these beaches explain to me the differences? I was at first thinking Es Trenc was easiest to drive to and the boat ride to the islands sounded great, but then I've seen they don't actually get good reviews online. Perhaps one of the busier east or northern beaches would be ok since they are beautiful and have caves?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 translation
- 2 Round trip to Bergen question
- 3 In Pursuit of Vikings, Fjords and Cooler Weather, thursdaysd Goes North
- 4 Should I shop in Firenze or Roma? Or Paris or London?!
- 5 2 Week Balkan Adventure
- 6 Leaving for Tuscany in 3 weeks!
- 7 Sweden and Denmark
- 8 Sweden- and another thing
- 9 Tour recommendation in Newcastle/Gateshead
- 10 Visby, Sweden
- 11 Is this a good locatiuon and hotel for first time Paris tourists?
- 12 France student visa Question + OFII
- 13 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 14 Paris-Best to visit end of October.. or during Christmas time?
- 15 Single 30's looking for tour | Europe
- 16 Driving to Cesky Krumlov
- 17 My summer in Paris
- 18 Plitvice lakes to Zagreb
- 19 Basque Region and Rioja in December
- 20 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015
- 21 ALGARVE- MALAGA Spain road trip...help needed
- 22 10-day Itinerary Shannon to Southwest and West Ireland
- 23 1 more city to visit in Spain
- 24 stockholm archipelago cruise ideas
- 25 Car rental in Oxford, UK