My friend and I (both mid-30s) will be spending 4 nights in Majorca. The first 3 we have booked an apartment in Palma de Majorca. We would like to spend the last night at the beach - north, east or south. There are so many options!
Ideally, the beach would be a relatively easy drive or bus from Palma, would be beautiful (aren't they all?), and lively enough but not annoyingly touristy.
A few options I have seen are: Colonia Sant Jordi / Es Trenc, Port Pollensa, Cala Ratjada, Canyamel, and Cala Mondrago. Could anyone who has been to these beaches explain to me the differences? I was at first thinking Es Trenc was easiest to drive to and the boat ride to the islands sounded great, but then I've seen they don't actually get good reviews online. Perhaps one of the busier east or northern beaches would be ok since they are beautiful and have caves?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 For Paris-knowledgable - best neighborhood to stay a week-plus
- 2 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 3 UK in May and June
- 4 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 5 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 6 Berlin activities -need help with organisation, please
- 7 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 8 23 day honeymoon to Greece
- 9 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 10 Italy itinerary - input needed, please!!
- 11 Globus Iberian Tour
- 12 Spain: train/rental car help
- 13 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 14 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 15 Budapest Card
- 16 First trip to the UK, please help me
- 17 Help Needed for 8/20: Train from Salzburg to Garmisch
- 18 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 19 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 20 Best tour or day trip from EL Ferrol Spain
- 21 Bath/Cotswolds
- 22 Shorts in South of France?
- 23 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 24 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 25 base for Andalucia