My friend and I (both mid-30s) will be spending 4 nights in Majorca. The first 3 we have booked an apartment in Palma de Majorca. We would like to spend the last night at the beach - north, east or south. There are so many options!
Ideally, the beach would be a relatively easy drive or bus from Palma, would be beautiful (aren't they all?), and lively enough but not annoyingly touristy.
A few options I have seen are: Colonia Sant Jordi / Es Trenc, Port Pollensa, Cala Ratjada, Canyamel, and Cala Mondrago. Could anyone who has been to these beaches explain to me the differences? I was at first thinking Es Trenc was easiest to drive to and the boat ride to the islands sounded great, but then I've seen they don't actually get good reviews online. Perhaps one of the busier east or northern beaches would be ok since they are beautiful and have caves?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 2 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 3 Venice
- 4 3 Weeks in Ireland - Itinerary help needed
- 5 Stresa (town), Italy - things to do?
- 6 A week in Verona - day trip suggestions?
- 7 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 8 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 9 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 10 Is there a Limit to time spent at Eiffel Tower
- 11 Scotland and London 21 days
- 12 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 13 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Dijon?
- 14 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 15 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 16 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 17 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 18 Preliminary Scotland itinerary late September 2017
- 19 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 20 Capri in July
- 21 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 22 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 23 help with Italy itinerary
- 24 Seeking advice from Tuscany experts
- 25 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!