I am planning to go to Mainz during weekday in August. I am wondering what ticket booth that I have to buy ticket from Frankfurt Airport to Mainz. I am so confused about ticket type. Do I have to buy from DB or RMV ticket booth? How to buy the ticket due to I can't read German instruction?
I would like to try Schweinshaxe for lunch in Mainz. Are there any restaurant serve Schweinshaxe before 10.30 AM?
Thank you for suggestion and comment.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A Month stay in Southern France
- 2 Germany/Austria...with a toddler
- 3 Edinburgh to Skye
- 4 Italy Puglia and Le Marche
- 5 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 6 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 7 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 8 Trying to pick a Greek Island
- 9 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 10 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 11 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 12 Family first time Barcelona (where and how much ?)
- 13 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 14 Premier League Tickets on Craigslist
- 15 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 16 ISO help planning a trip to England in May
- 17 Croatia transportation question.
- 18 다모아카지노⋌◑《 COX66.ZE。AM 》◑⋋슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 19 강원랜드카지노⋌◑《 COX66.ZE。AM 》◑⋋슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 20 코리아카지노⋌◑《 COX66.ZE。AM 》◑⋋슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 21 우리카지노⋌◑《 COX66.ZE。AM 》◑⋋슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 22 블랙잭카지노⋌◑《 COX66.ZE。AM 》◑⋋슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 23 카지노게임사이트⋌◑《 COX66.ZE。AM 》◑⋋슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 24 카지노게임⋌◑《 COX66.ZE。AM 》◑⋋슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 25 카지노사이트⋌◑《 COX66.ZE。AM 》◑⋋슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】