I am tagging along with my dad on one of his business trips to Mainz from June 26-July 1st. He will be doing some work while we are there, so I will have quite a bit of free time. During my dads free time we are going to go to Munich for a day, and we will take a boat ride down the Rhine.
On Tuesday I will have the whole day to myself, and am trying to plan a day trip. I will say I am quite ambitious as a traveler, and wouldn't even mind traveling out of the country. Does anyone have any suggestions for a long day trip out of Mainz? Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris with Layover in Munich. Can we leave the airport?
- 2 Which is the nearest London airport to reach loughton
- 3 did anyone familiar with p-airbus for airport transportation?
- 4 Need suggestions for musical Events in Rome
- 5 Midway stop btwn Paris & Venice?
- 6 England and Wales by public transport
- 7 How busy are the Rhine & Mosel River Valleys in early May?
- 8 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 9 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 10 Assisi, Chianti & Inqie Terre-2 wks.
- 11 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 12 Do We Need A Guide to do the Ring Road?
- 13 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 14 Travel vs. Babies
- 15 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
- 16 Vienna or Budapest?
- 17 Andalucia in December
- 18 Spain for 2 weeks in April but what parts?
- 19 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 20 Will you skip Vienna for other city?
- 21 Rome to Florence Road Trip, Vineyard Recommendations
- 22 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 23 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 24 Budapest Hotels
- 25 Hotel Bonaparte, Paris