Me and a group of friends are planning on visiting Greece from the US in Sept. Our current plan is to fly into Athens, then fly to Santorini. We were initially really set on going to Santorini because of it's beauty and it's the Greek Island we hear about the most but I'm having second thoughts about it. I keep reading that Santorini is much more busy, crowded, high end and honey mooney. Is there any truth in what I've read? We want to do a little bit of every thing - visit beaches, water activities, hike, site see, party and EAT! Which other Greek Island would you all recommend?
Aside from Greece we also want to visit the S of France(city is undecided) then Spain(Barcelona). Any suggestions on the best to travel to each destination?
Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 엔트리보드게임 ▶ 도메인 : pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 3 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 4 Where in Greece
- 5 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 6 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 7 Getting to Eilean Donan Castle
- 8 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 9 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 10 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 11 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 12 Vatican tour
- 13 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 14 Day in Capri
- 15 alcazar question and seville advice
- 16 TSA Precheck
- 17 Roma...any ideas for exploration?
- 18 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 19 First visit to London
- 20 Paris travel help
- 21 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 22 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 23 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 24 Rome hotel
- 25 Villa in Italy
Mainly Greece.....and a little bit of S. of France and Spain