Me and a group of friends are planning on visiting Greece from the US in Sept. Our current plan is to fly into Athens, then fly to Santorini. We were initially really set on going to Santorini because of it's beauty and it's the Greek Island we hear about the most but I'm having second thoughts about it. I keep reading that Santorini is much more busy, crowded, high end and honey mooney. Is there any truth in what I've read? We want to do a little bit of every thing - visit beaches, water activities, hike, site see, party and EAT! Which other Greek Island would you all recommend?
Aside from Greece we also want to visit the S of France(city is undecided) then Spain(Barcelona). Any suggestions on the best to travel to each destination?
Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 역삼안마유명한곳 010.4373.1910 ＃ メ역삼안마メ
- 2 역삼안마좋은곳 010.4373.1910 ＃ 역삼안마 メメ
- 3 역삼안마추천 010.4373.1910 ＃ メ역삼안마メ
- 4 역삼근처안마 010.4373.1910 ＃ 역삼안마 メ역삼안마メ
- 5 역삼안마방 010.4373.1910 ＃ 역삼안마 メ역삼안마メ
- 6 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 7 Visit to Engand
- 8 Help with basic itinerary
- 9 Alhambra ticket confusions
- 10 Cinqueterre
- 11 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 12 Final Four
- 13 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 14 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 15 Parking in Girona
- 16 1 week in andalusia in early June - suggestions please
- 17 Denmark-UBER has left the building.
- 18 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 19 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 20 SNCF - low price for summer
- 21 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 22 Getting from Ravello to Venice
- 23 Driving (hire car) in London…
- 24 Spain: 2 versions of a new itinerary. Please help me figure this out.
- 25 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
Mainly Greece.....and a little bit of S. of France and Spain