Can anyone give me names of reasonably-priced hotels (90 euros a night double occupancy) in the old town areas of Madrid, Toledo and Cordoba?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 LEXMARK @PRINTER reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 technical support cAre*
- 2 LEXMARK @PRINTER reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 technical support cAre*
- 3 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 4 How much do you tip a tour guide on an escorted tour?
- 5 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?
- 6 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 7 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 8 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 9 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 10 Italy in January?
- 11 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 12 10 days in London in early December
- 13 Restaurants near Cortina, Italy
- 14 Hotel Fita Amsterdam- questions re: air conditioning
- 15 Berlin to ?
- 16 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 17 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 18 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 19 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 20 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 21 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin
- 22 Scotland in December
- 23 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 24 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 25 Itinerary Help for Sicily