Looking for suggestions for a three day trip out of Madrid. I'll be visiting a friend there (who is a grad student studying in Madrid for a semester) for the last two weeks of December, and we'd like to do a long weekend to a city we've never been to. We've both traveled Italy and Spain extensively, and have been to Paris, so would love recommendations for exploring some place new. Only criteria is that is easily accessible via Madrid...whether it's plane or train, we just don't want to spend an entire day traveling. Our budget is moderate—willing to splurge here and there, but do not expect to stay in five star hotels. We both love food, wine, museums, and exploring cities. Welcoming any and all suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 소액결재현금화りC@$h '8282'.ᶍψᶎり컬쳐문화상품권
- 2 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 3 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 4 London lodging 3 adults 3 kids (7,11,13)
- 5 To Aeolians or Not? Please Critique our Sicily Itinerary for May/June
- 6 Hilton CPH no loner
- 7 Cornwall UK
- 8 Does Zurich have a hop on hop off bus system
- 9 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid
- 10 French Wedding
- 11 2017 Tulips, Amsterdam, Time(as in three days)
- 12 Spain: general question about Mondays and museums
- 13 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 14 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 15 Photo tours Zurich Lucern areas
- 16 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 17 I may be wrong....
- 18 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 19 Driving from Madrid to Sevilla
- 20 Cannobio/Lago Maggiore in October?
- 21 Cinque Terre, Florence, Venice
- 22 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 23 Trip to Czech Republic, Austria and Italy
- 24 Travel from Florence, Italy to Munich, Germany
- 25 Help with Transportation Options in London