Looking for suggestions for a three day trip out of Madrid. I'll be visiting a friend there (who is a grad student studying in Madrid for a semester) for the last two weeks of December, and we'd like to do a long weekend to a city we've never been to. We've both traveled Italy and Spain extensively, and have been to Paris, so would love recommendations for exploring some place new. Only criteria is that is easily accessible via Madrid...whether it's plane or train, we just don't want to spend an entire day traveling. Our budget is moderate—willing to splurge here and there, but do not expect to stay in five star hotels. We both love food, wine, museums, and exploring cities. Welcoming any and all suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 베스트카지노 ᛣ 【RAM300.COM】 ᛣ 바카라사이트
- 2 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 3 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 4 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 5 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 6 Greek Islands (small)
- 7 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 8 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 9 Flat in London
- 10 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 11 Help required with Itinerary
- 12 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 13 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 14 Spain in December
- 15 Amalfi Coast transportation
- 16 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 17 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 18 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 19 Skye to Edinburgh
- 20 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 21 4 or 5 nights in Rome? 4 or 5 nights on AC?
- 22 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 23 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 24 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 25 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?