We are a mother and daughter planning on travelling from:-
Madrid - Salamanca (overnight in Salamance Jan 5,6)
Salamanca - Lisbon (Jan 7)
We want to travel by public transport (Train or Bus)
(1) What is the best method of travelling between these places with our luggage ?
(2) Is there an option to hire a car with a driver to do Salamanca - Lisbon ?
(3) Is it worth stopping by in Salamanca for 2 nights or should we skip it and just do Madrid-Lisbon
since the transport to and from seems to be a bit complicated.
We are coming from Australia and do not speak Spanish !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 풀살롱ACE《강남풀살롱》↔《강남풀싸롱》O1O 4444 9374 강남풀싸롱추천
- 2 Five night Ireland Trip
- 3 Old European currency
- 4 Brugge hotel help
- 5 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 6 Paris hotels
- 7 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 8 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 9 London Hotels
- 10 10 days in Paris and......
- 11 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 12 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 13 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 14 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 15 Amsterdam hotels
- 16 1 month in Europe
- 17 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 18 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 19 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 20 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 21 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 22 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 23 Denmark or Sweden?
- 24 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 25 Back from Paris