We are a mother and daughter planning on travelling from:-
Madrid - Salamanca (overnight in Salamance Jan 5,6)
Salamanca - Lisbon (Jan 7)
We want to travel by public transport (Train or Bus)
(1) What is the best method of travelling between these places with our luggage ?
(2) Is there an option to hire a car with a driver to do Salamanca - Lisbon ?
(3) Is it worth stopping by in Salamanca for 2 nights or should we skip it and just do Madrid-Lisbon
since the transport to and from seems to be a bit complicated.
We are coming from Australia and do not speak Spanish !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 서면op 아찔한달리기 서면건마 (www .a d a l . ml) 서면휴게텔 (서면마사지) 서면키스방
- 2 바카라사이트¶「→) KR489.ZZ.AM (←」¶슈퍼카지노
- 3 바카라사이트¶「→) KR489.ZZ.AM (←」¶슈퍼카지노
- 4 바카라싸이트¶「→) KR489.ZZ.AM (←」¶슈퍼카지노
- 5 마카오바카라¶「→) KR489.ZZ.AM (←」¶슈퍼카지노
- 6 인터넷바카라¶「→) KR489.ZZ.AM (←」¶슈퍼카지노
- 7 Self drive tour companies
- 8 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 9 목동op (목동건마) 아찔한 달리기 (목동휴게텔) (www.adal.ml) 목동마사지 목동키스방
- 10 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 11 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 12 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 13 May get together in Paris
- 14 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 15 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 16 Spain and South of France
- 17 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 18 Advice needed- Sardinia or Costa Brava (again) in August
- 19 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 20 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 21 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 22 Favorite restaurants in Provence???
- 23 Best soft sand beaches, Ischia
- 24 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 25 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg