We are a mother and daughter planning on travelling from:-
Madrid - Salamanca (overnight in Salamance Jan 5,6)
Salamanca - Lisbon (Jan 7)
We want to travel by public transport (Train or Bus)
(1) What is the best method of travelling between these places with our luggage ?
(2) Is there an option to hire a car with a driver to do Salamanca - Lisbon ?
(3) Is it worth stopping by in Salamanca for 2 nights or should we skip it and just do Madrid-Lisbon
since the transport to and from seems to be a bit complicated.
We are coming from Australia and do not speak Spanish !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 2 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 3 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 4 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 5 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 6 Taking Renfe's FAVA Train Across Northern Spain?
- 7 Chania
- 8 Hiking in Austria and Innsbruck and Hallstatt
- 9 Car rental in Santorini port
- 10 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 11 Renting a car in Greece
- 12 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 13 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?
- 14 renting a car in greece
- 15 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 16 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 17 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 18 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 19 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 20 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 21 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 22 retruning to US with souveniers
- 23 Is there a forum just for Paris?
- 24 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 25 First steps for Russian trip planning