We are traveling to Spain in July. From Madrid, we would like to go to Lyon, France if possible by train. I have read alot about the high speed trains between Madrid and Paris, but can't seem to find a schedule for a train that goes to and from Madrid to Lyon, France or Madrid to Paris, France. If anyone can help me, I would greatly appreciate it. We are looking for the quickest travel possible, as we have to be in Lyon for work by the 17th, and will be traveling into the Alps from there.
Madrid to Paris Train?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Buy High quality fake passports, visa, driver's licences , id cards..
- 2 Train Travel - Paris to Brussels & Bruges
- 3 Best data sim
- 4 1st time to europe- from 0ct 3-26 2014 train advance ticket advice
- 5 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 6 Customs & Immigration Necessary at Frankfurt Germany Airport???
- 7 Crete Island - off the beaten track
- 8 London Soccer tickets-Boxing Day & Dec 28 how difficult to get??
- 9 Escargot
- 10 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 11 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 12 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 13 Poland (Krakow)/ Prague from Leipzig
- 14 3 adults in a Triple room at Hotel Attalos- crazy?
- 15 Interested In Coach Passes
- 16 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 17 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 18 Need help - Train from Marseille airport to Paris
- 19 Alterations to night trains routes
- 20 first family trip to Switzerland
- 21 Itinerary update and request for help with side trip from Munich
- 22 18 days - Turkey, Greece and Italy
- 23 Pisa or Siena?
- 24 2 nights in Venice - what restaurants should we not miss?
- 25 20th ANNIVERSARY TRIP ITALY Rome, Florence, Tuscany & other nearby towns.