We are traveling to Spain in July. From Madrid, we would like to go to Lyon, France if possible by train. I have read alot about the high speed trains between Madrid and Paris, but can't seem to find a schedule for a train that goes to and from Madrid to Lyon, France or Madrid to Paris, France. If anyone can help me, I would greatly appreciate it. We are looking for the quickest travel possible, as we have to be in Lyon for work by the 17th, and will be traveling into the Alps from there.
Madrid to Paris Train?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 2 From Seville to Faro, Portugal and back to Seville on a rental car
- 3 Catalunya Pyrenees Itinerary
- 4 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 5 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 6 20 year-old female planning solo Europe trip -- advice??
- 7 Paris: where does a large family can eat and sleep in February?
- 8 Amalfi Coast in October
- 9 Paris in black and white
- 10 Budapest hop on hop off bus tour
- 11 Terrorism in Europe
- 12 Help Making Xmas Vacation Decisions
- 13 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 14 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 15 Never To Return
- 16 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 17 Italy Trenitalia Strike
- 18 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 19 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 20 eateries in Puglia
- 21 Rome to Amafi coast
- 22 How much luggage?????
- 23 Is WESTMINSTER & WEST END in London the best parts to stay?
- 24 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 25 Castles, Palaces and Caves-9 Days in Puglia and Basilicata