We are a family of 4 who will be travelling to Europe for the trip of a lifetime with our 2 girls aged 11 & 13 in January 2016. We are planning to hire a car for 2 weeks (mid Jan) and drive from Madrid to Paris. We would love some advise on (1) if we are crazy to do this in Winter?? (2) What is best route to take and where should we stop to make the most of the doing the trip at that time of year. (1) any advise for an Australian family who just want to make the most of it.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 2 French Election - Questions???
- 3 French election
- 4 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 5 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 6 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 7 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 8 Should I book my own guide for the Lourve and Versaille?
- 9 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 10 Help me bookend our Bologna stay in December
- 11 What is the best travel insurance company?
- 12 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 13 2 weeks Europe trip
- 14 Leather goods in Florence
- 15 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 16 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 17 ALMERIA - 1 Day Excusions
- 18 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 19 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 20 UZES & NIMES OR Orange & Châteauneuf du Pape
- 21 To Paris Beauvais? Thursday the 27th am?
- 22 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 23 dinner jackets
- 24 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 25 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report