We are a family of 4 who will be travelling to Europe for the trip of a lifetime with our 2 girls aged 11 & 13 in January 2016. We are planning to hire a car for 2 weeks (mid Jan) and drive from Madrid to Paris. We would love some advise on (1) if we are crazy to do this in Winter?? (2) What is best route to take and where should we stop to make the most of the doing the trip at that time of year. (1) any advise for an Australian family who just want to make the most of it.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London Theater
- 2 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 3 Switzerland in September
- 4 London: Big Ben- Last Call for 4 Years...
- 5 Salzburg itinerary review
- 6 Itinerary Germany 9/10 - 9/24/17
- 7 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 8 weekend from cologne germany
- 9 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 10 Christmas - New Year Holiday
- 11 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 12 Last minute trip to Capri
- 13 AMS Car Rental
- 14 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 15 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 16 My final Prague itinerary
- 17 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 18 test post
- 19 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 20 One week in Europe
- 21 Positano or Sorrento?
- 22 multi city flights to europe
- 23 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 24 Sweet villages to base in La Rioja
- 25 Help with my trip to Paris and London