Flying into Madrid, Spain the end of March 2014. My wife and I will be spending 3 days in Madrid before heading on to Marbella for 7 days. What would be the least expensive public transportation way to travel? We are thinking of renting a car in Malaga and drive ourselves to Marbella. Any recommendations?
Madrid to Marbella - What is the least expensive way to travel?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 2 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 3 is there accommodation available over summer at the Sorbonne?
- 4 Baby Stroller/Pram travel in Italy and Switzerland
- 5 Antwerp or Bruges?
- 6 Amsterdam with toddler; getting around & logistical questions
- 7 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 8 Rental Car Reservation via Ireland site or American site?
- 9 spain
- 10 First trip to Paris
- 11 Amsterdam to see tulips
- 12 London Trip Report - Textiles & Chocolate
- 13 Assistance with first trip to Europe
- 14 From Paris to the Riviera (15 days honeymoon)
- 15 Preparing to drive on the Greek mainland
- 16 Itinerary help
- 17 Dulwich Picture Gallery
- 18 tour guides in rome
- 19 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 20 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 21 Buying Advance Tickets for Spain/Italy
- 22 Train Routing
- 23 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 24 Hotel room/Aptartment Recommendation for 5 in Paris
- 25 4 Cs-Champagne, Cartier, Chanel & Christmas in Paris 2013 were fantastic!