Flying into Madrid, Spain the end of March 2014. My wife and I will be spending 3 days in Madrid before heading on to Marbella for 7 days. What would be the least expensive public transportation way to travel? We are thinking of renting a car in Malaga and drive ourselves to Marbella. Any recommendations?
Madrid to Marbella - What is the least expensive way to travel?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Golfing in Ireland
- 2 Foie gras, redux
- 3 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 4 Short-stay apartment in Italy -- common practices?
- 5 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 6 Train to Airport in Venice
- 7 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 8 Hire car seville to lisbon
- 9 Livorno to Florence from cruise ship
- 10 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 11 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 12 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 13 Help with Itinerary please!!!!
- 14 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 15 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 16 Airport to Piraeus
- 17 Trieste and Koper
- 18 Springtime in Paris with lots of restaurant reviews and a bit of Alsace
- 19 Paris 3 days and then to Burgundy for 2 weeks: Car?
- 20 Very early departure from Istanbul airport
- 21 What still confounds you about travel?
- 22 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 23 SmartPhone Europe to USA
- 24 Any experiences with Airbnb?
- 25 Questions for my German friends