In early Nov I will be going to Spain. Part of the trip will be going to and from Granada an d Madrid, not in the same day. We had planned on taking a train but they only run 2x/day from what i can tell, one is kinda early and one is kinda late. I wondered if a bus would be a better option. Has anyone done this trip by bus? Does it take much longer? Do you need to buy tickets in advance? thanks in advance.
Also does anyone know of any places in Barcelona, Madrid or Grenada where one can hear live music, rock, folk, traditional Spanish. I dont need a place to dance, just want to sit and hear some good music. thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 실시간바카라━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 2 아시아바카라━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 3 International Flight Question
- 4 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 5 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 6 Another tipping question: concierges
- 7 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 8 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 9 What to wear to wedding in Sweden
- 10 Back from Paris
- 11 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 12 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 13 Luggage Storage
- 14 LIsbon
- 15 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?
- 16 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 17 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 18 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 19 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 20 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 21 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 22 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 23 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 24 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 25 Trip suggestion