In early Nov I will be going to Spain. Part of the trip will be going to and from Granada an d Madrid, not in the same day. We had planned on taking a train but they only run 2x/day from what i can tell, one is kinda early and one is kinda late. I wondered if a bus would be a better option. Has anyone done this trip by bus? Does it take much longer? Do you need to buy tickets in advance? thanks in advance.
Also does anyone know of any places in Barcelona, Madrid or Grenada where one can hear live music, rock, folk, traditional Spanish. I dont need a place to dance, just want to sit and hear some good music. thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London - Vauxhall or Southwark?
- 2 credit and debit cards
- 3 One week in London with kids
- 4 Help with basic itinerary
- 5 Time required from flight touchdown at Heathrow to King's Cross
- 6 Sunday Afternoon lunch in Antwerpen
- 7 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 8 Best neighborhood for first timer to Lisbon, Portugal
- 9 Great Woin's restaurnats in Paris
- 10 a week in Lombardia
- 11 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 12 Wake Up Mods
- 13 Hotels in Florence
- 14 Trip in September
- 15 Day trips from Rome? or overnight?
- 16 The Dordogne - Stu Dudley's Updated Itinerary
- 17 Greece and Italy Combo
- 18 Which city order makes most sense?
- 19 favorite app for converting US $$
- 20 SNCF - low price for summer
- 21 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 22 14 days in Spain - please help finalize itinerary!
- 23 Best of Norway
- 24 Venice, Orvieto, Rome with Tweens Part 1.
- 25 Meeting up in the Zurich airport