In early Nov I will be going to Spain. Part of the trip will be going to and from Granada an d Madrid, not in the same day. We had planned on taking a train but they only run 2x/day from what i can tell, one is kinda early and one is kinda late. I wondered if a bus would be a better option. Has anyone done this trip by bus? Does it take much longer? Do you need to buy tickets in advance? thanks in advance.
Also does anyone know of any places in Barcelona, Madrid or Grenada where one can hear live music, rock, folk, traditional Spanish. I dont need a place to dance, just want to sit and hear some good music. thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 USA : AOL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681 :7208 AOL MAIL 24*7
- 2 Car Rentals in Ireland
- 3 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 4 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 5 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 6 TSA Precheck
- 7 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 8 Couscous
- 9 First Trip to Italy- Help!
- 10 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 11 Help me make this possible!
- 12 Nice central hotel for single woman in Rome?
- 13 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 14 Where in Greece
- 15 Italian lake cruise
- 16 Vatican tour
- 17 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 18 Lisbon
- 19 Seeking scenic route from Bala, Wales to london
- 20 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 21 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 22 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 23 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 24 Tuscany Itinerary
- 25 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017