In early Nov I will be going to Spain. Part of the trip will be going to and from Granada an d Madrid, not in the same day. We had planned on taking a train but they only run 2x/day from what i can tell, one is kinda early and one is kinda late. I wondered if a bus would be a better option. Has anyone done this trip by bus? Does it take much longer? Do you need to buy tickets in advance? thanks in advance.
Also does anyone know of any places in Barcelona, Madrid or Grenada where one can hear live music, rock, folk, traditional Spanish. I dont need a place to dance, just want to sit and hear some good music. thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 2 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 3 London GTG - early Oct are you available?
- 4 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 5 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 6 Request Hotel Suggestion in London
- 7 Private Guide in Lyon
- 8 Norwegian Air?
- 9 Highclare Castle
- 10 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 11 Planning first Italy Trip!
- 12 London Theater
- 13 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 14 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 15 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 16 UK in May and June
- 17 Poland to Austria In December
- 18 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 19 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 20 Suggestions for 3 greek islands
- 21 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 22 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 23 Florence hotels: JK Place vs. Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni
- 24 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 25 Shorts in South of France?