In early Nov I will be going to Spain. Part of the trip will be going to and from Granada an d Madrid, not in the same day. We had planned on taking a train but they only run 2x/day from what i can tell, one is kinda early and one is kinda late. I wondered if a bus would be a better option. Has anyone done this trip by bus? Does it take much longer? Do you need to buy tickets in advance? thanks in advance.
Also does anyone know of any places in Barcelona, Madrid or Grenada where one can hear live music, rock, folk, traditional Spanish. I dont need a place to dance, just want to sit and hear some good music. thanks.
Madrid to Grenada and Back
- 1 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 2 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 3 I am Planning about to spend holidays at Windermere
- 4 Best area for wine and which one?
- 5 Time Out London - is there a replacement?
- 6 A Christmas Store in Paris
- 7 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 8 Northern Italy
- 9 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?
- 10 Pre-paid SIM card at Munich Airport
- 11 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 12 Bellevue House in Florence Contact ?
- 13 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 14 Beaune Hotel or B&B Recommendation Please
- 15 Drive Rome Florence
- 16 Backpacking for the first time in 2014
- 17 Which tour company would be best?
- 18 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 19 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 20 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 21 Sights to see, places to stop in drive from Edinburgh to London
- 22 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 23 10 days in Barcelona - itinerary ideas?
- 24 Iwan2go went...to Prague, Salzburg, Vienna and Paris
- 25 10 days in Andalusia in Feb 2014 - best home base