What's the best way to get to Cadaques, from Madrid?
It looks like Cadaques doesn't have a train station, and we would need to take a train from madrid to Figueres. Is this correct? How do we travel from Figueres to Cadaques?
We're considering travelling from Madrid to Figueres by Renfe train , finish a visit to the Dali museum, and then head to Cadaques by Sarfa Bus.
Any help is appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 2 Capital One 360 Card -- Fees for Cash Withdrawal?
- 3 London Theater
- 4 Private transportation between Italian Cities
- 5 Munich itinerary review
- 6 Switzerland in September
- 7 3 nights in the 10th Paris
- 8 Europe itinerary questions
- 9 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 10 Itinerary Germany 9/10 - 9/24/17
- 11 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 12 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 13 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 14 London: Big Ben- Last Call for 4 Years...
- 15 Salzburg itinerary review
- 16 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 17 weekend from cologne germany
- 18 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 19 Christmas - New Year Holiday
- 20 Last minute trip to Capri
- 21 AMS Car Rental
- 22 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 23 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 24 My final Prague itinerary
- 25 test post