What's the best way to get to Cadaques, from Madrid?
It looks like Cadaques doesn't have a train station, and we would need to take a train from madrid to Figueres. Is this correct? How do we travel from Figueres to Cadaques?
We're considering travelling from Madrid to Figueres by Renfe train , finish a visit to the Dali museum, and then head to Cadaques by Sarfa Bus.
Any help is appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 2 car insurance italy
- 3 Christmas Day in Granada
- 4 a group of old friends traveling to croatia
- 5 Pay attention to your watches !
- 6 Quizz !
- 7 Barcelona to Grindenwald area
- 8 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 9 Itinerary advice Greece Nov 18-26
- 10 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 11 Venice/Mestre
- 12 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 13 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 14 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 15 9 Days in Spain
- 16 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 17 Glasgow, Scotland excursions.
- 18 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 19 8 Days in Spain
- 20 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 21 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 22 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 23 Italy Car Scam
- 24 auto europa or auto europe?
- 25 Barcelona alternative