Hello! I'm planning a trip around Andalusia/ Andalucia and am flying into Madrid. I'm thinking of driving from Madrid to Cordoba but wanted to see if there was any where worth stopping on that route that is worth it? Would love something in the countryside, something more off-the-beaten-path perhaps? Any tips are appreciated!
Madrid to Cordoba: Any stops along the way?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 2 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 3 Prague - Tram #22
- 4 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 5 Day trip from London to Paris
- 6 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 7 A drive in Europe
- 8 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 9 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 10 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 11 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 12 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 13 London hotel
- 14 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 15 Palm Sunday in Paris
- 16 Seeking guidance on 14 day first time trip to Ireland
- 17 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 18 direct plane flight from sicily to Granada
- 19 European neo-nazis head Ukraine to save the white power
- 20 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 21 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 22 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 23 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 24 hotels in Seville
- 25 Train: Bordeaux to San Sebastian