Hello! I'm planning a trip around Andalusia/ Andalucia and am flying into Madrid. I'm thinking of driving from Madrid to Cordoba but wanted to see if there was any where worth stopping on that route that is worth it? Would love something in the countryside, something more off-the-beaten-path perhaps? Any tips are appreciated!
Madrid to Cordoba: Any stops along the way?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 2 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 3 Place to propose
- 4 Euro Train
- 5 Car in Prague
- 6 France and Spain Travel Itinerary
- 7 Alsa Bus between Portugal and Spain
- 8 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 9 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 10 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 11 Spain - Andalucia
- 12 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 13 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 14 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 15 Prague - must see
- 16 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 17 Three for the road
- 18 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 19 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 20 Public transport from Ostuni
- 21 Moscow AND St Petersburg
- 22 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 23 Internet in Vienna, Budapest, Krakow and Prague
- 24 is train travel okay between prague to vienna
- 25 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested