on our way to greece we are stopping in madrid for 24 hours, then off to greece, but i want to see a inexpensive flemenco show, we dont have to do dinner with it, but i had found one in barcelona it was a set for 7 euros, and it was fantastic!
Madrid , spain- looking for inexpensive flemenco shows in October?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The Gorges of Kakuetta
- 2 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 3 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 4 Scottish Passport
- 5 Two Days in Prague
- 6 California touring rock thrash band, France and Italy
- 7 Air France strike
- 8 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 9 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 10 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 11 Street Parking in Lisbon- Regulations?
- 12 Bodrum to instanbul
- 13 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 14 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 15 Can you help me make calls in Italy?
- 16 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 17 Florence Hotel Advice
- 18 visit a working farm in Southern Ireland
- 19 Viator.com in Turkey
- 20 Help with Amsterdam for Christmas and Paris for New Year’s
- 21 Italy tours
- 22 Advance Train Tickets for England - Buying By Phone from U.S.?
- 23 Concert at St. Chapelle question
- 24 Non-drinking night activities in Barcelona?
- 25 Voltage in UK and France