I am visiting Madrid for the first time. I am accompanied by my partner who is also here for the first time and in Spanish speaking.
We are staying in the Plaza Santa Ana area. We are looking for suggestions for restaurants that have a decent quality and variety of vegetarian options in the menu. Eggs and cheese are fine and all vegetables, bread too.
We have tried restaurant artemesia which is good but looking for other options too.
Also any suggestions for a great restaurant that serves Tapas with some vegetarian options and also the same for Paella.
Finally, on a separate note, which is truly the best chocolatier? We tired cafe valor and it was below expectations, not bad just not great.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 2 Storing bags while traveling using Swiss Rail Pass.
- 3 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 4 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 5 France Study Abroad
- 6 London is it worth it?
- 7 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 8 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 9 free international phone calls
- 10 Taxi from Heathrow Airport
- 11 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 12 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 13 Languedoc, Dordogne & Bordeaux Itinerary Expert Help Please
- 14 Bergan Fjord.. 1 day
- 15 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 16 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 17 London 6 day itinerary
- 18 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 19 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 20 International drivers permit
- 21 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 22 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 23 Paris and Normandy
- 24 Sicily Beach Resort
- 25 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
Madrid recommendations requested - with vegetarian options