I am visiting Madrid for the first time. I am accompanied by my partner who is also here for the first time and in Spanish speaking.
We are staying in the Plaza Santa Ana area. We are looking for suggestions for restaurants that have a decent quality and variety of vegetarian options in the menu. Eggs and cheese are fine and all vegetables, bread too.
We have tried restaurant artemesia which is good but looking for other options too.
Also any suggestions for a great restaurant that serves Tapas with some vegetarian options and also the same for Paella.
Finally, on a separate note, which is truly the best chocolatier? We tired cafe valor and it was below expectations, not bad just not great.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany train help!
- 2 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 3 Athens
- 4 Spain in July
- 5 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 6 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 7 Transportation from Brno train station
- 8 Budapest & Prague
- 9 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 10 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 11 Swiss Travel Pass
- 12 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 13 10 days in Paris and......
- 14 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 15 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 16 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 17 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 18 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 19 Paris day trips August
- 20 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 21 Petrol in Greece
- 22 Where to enjoy Paris
- 23 Acorn TV
- 24 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 25 Intercity Notte training boarding time
Madrid recommendations requested - with vegetarian options