I am visiting Madrid for the first time. I am accompanied by my partner who is also here for the first time and in Spanish speaking.
We are staying in the Plaza Santa Ana area. We are looking for suggestions for restaurants that have a decent quality and variety of vegetarian options in the menu. Eggs and cheese are fine and all vegetables, bread too.
We have tried restaurant artemesia which is good but looking for other options too.
Also any suggestions for a great restaurant that serves Tapas with some vegetarian options and also the same for Paella.
Finally, on a separate note, which is truly the best chocolatier? We tired cafe valor and it was below expectations, not bad just not great.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Iceland france spain
- 2 Lake Como- Which villa has the best garden?
- 3 Trip Report to Bordeaux, Sarlat-la-Canéda, and Albi
- 4 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 5 Help on ancient history route
- 6 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 7 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 8 Schlipol Airport/Amsterdam/question
- 9 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 10 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 11 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 12 Top Tapas Tascas
- 13 Iceland car rental agencies
- 14 Amalfi coast in august
- 15 Just 1 or 2 or 3 days in Venice? Here are free self guided itineraries
- 16 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 17 Greece
- 18 Surprise 30th Birthday Trip... ideas?
- 19 (Repost) Overall cost of three weeks in Scotland??
- 20 Split, Croatia Itinerary help
- 21 Hiking lake Como
- 22 Prem fares (again)
- 23 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 24 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 25 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
Madrid recommendations requested - with vegetarian options