I am visiting Madrid for the first time. I am accompanied by my partner who is also here for the first time and in Spanish speaking.
We are staying in the Plaza Santa Ana area. We are looking for suggestions for restaurants that have a decent quality and variety of vegetarian options in the menu. Eggs and cheese are fine and all vegetables, bread too.
We have tried restaurant artemesia which is good but looking for other options too.
Also any suggestions for a great restaurant that serves Tapas with some vegetarian options and also the same for Paella.
Finally, on a separate note, which is truly the best chocolatier? We tired cafe valor and it was below expectations, not bad just not great.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How prepared where you for the trip to Iceland?
- 2 Anyplace worth stopping a night between Hallstatt and Venice?
- 3 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 4 Premier League Tickets on Craigslist
- 5 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 6 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 7 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 8 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 9 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 10 A week in Croatia with kids
- 11 Credit or debit card or cash in Europe
- 12 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 13 Summer School in France
- 14 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 15 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 16 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 17 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 18 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 19 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 20 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 21 Cutback on Spain trip
- 22 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 23 where to stay in London?
- 24 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 25 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
Madrid recommendations requested - with vegetarian options