I am visiting Madrid for the first time. I am accompanied by my partner who is also here for the first time and in Spanish speaking.
We are staying in the Plaza Santa Ana area. We are looking for suggestions for restaurants that have a decent quality and variety of vegetarian options in the menu. Eggs and cheese are fine and all vegetables, bread too.
We have tried restaurant artemesia which is good but looking for other options too.
Also any suggestions for a great restaurant that serves Tapas with some vegetarian options and also the same for Paella.
Finally, on a separate note, which is truly the best chocolatier? We tired cafe valor and it was below expectations, not bad just not great.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Electrical Power Conversion
- 2 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 3 Douro Valley in January?
- 4 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 5 Rome or Lisbon during end of November? Please help me pick
- 6 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 7 Greek Islands - Which to use as our base?
- 8 Switzerland Trip Report 7 Days September End
- 9 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 10 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 11 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 12 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 13 London Under the Path: Riding the Underground Mail Rail Line
- 14 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 15 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 16 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 17 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 18 Paris to Italy
- 19 Travel from Lisbon to Amsterdam to Boston
- 20 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 21 Spanish Medical Providers
- 22 Sicily in feb? If not, where to from Israel?
- 23 Day Trips from Kaiserslautern During Winter Holidays?
- 24 Barcelona alternative
- 25 wondering if this trip too ambitious
Madrid recommendations requested - with vegetarian options