I am visiting Madrid for the first time. I am accompanied by my partner who is also here for the first time and in Spanish speaking.
We are staying in the Plaza Santa Ana area. We are looking for suggestions for restaurants that have a decent quality and variety of vegetarian options in the menu. Eggs and cheese are fine and all vegetables, bread too.
We have tried restaurant artemesia which is good but looking for other options too.
Also any suggestions for a great restaurant that serves Tapas with some vegetarian options and also the same for Paella.
Finally, on a separate note, which is truly the best chocolatier? We tired cafe valor and it was below expectations, not bad just not great.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What tips can you give about packing?
- 2 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 3 Rome Bus Routes - a list
- 4 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 5 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 6 How the kids age calculated
- 7 car rental in Dubrovnik
- 8 Cordoba Overnight?
- 9 Scottish Heritage Pass v. Explorer Pass
- 10 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 11 LHR airport and hotel pick up times for Justairports.com
- 12 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 13 Firt time VISA applicant
- 14 Uffizi Phone Number
- 15 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 16 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 17 Aix Provence
- 18 Sintra
- 19 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 20 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 21 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 22 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 23 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 24 Murren to Prague
- 25 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
Madrid recommendations requested - with vegetarian options