My husband and I will be in Madrid in a couple of weeks. We don't know much about art but we love history. We thought if we take a guided tour of the Prado, it would make the history around the art come alive for us. I was not able to find any official tour offered by the museum itself. Does anybody shave any recommendations? We don't mind being part of a tour group. I did look at Private Madrid Museum Tours but it seemed pricey for 2 people and seemed more geared for a family or a group traveling together.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라도박■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■슈퍼카지노ゑ슈퍼카지노
- 2 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 3 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 4 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 5 roadtrip from Barcelona to Madrid
- 6 How the kids age calculated
- 7 Beaune France
- 8 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 9 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 10 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 11 Firt time VISA applicant
- 12 Cordoba Overnight?
- 13 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 14 advance tickets?
- 15 38 Days in Paris
- 16 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 17 A week in Paris
- 18 June Festivals in Lisbon?
- 19 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 20 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 21 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 22 Corpus Christi in Toledo?
- 23 car rental in Dubrovnik
- 24 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 25 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings