We are planning our trip to Madrid in April and we are still undecided on which area to cover along with Madrid. We are a couple in early thirties and we are slow paced and like to cover little but do it well. We are more into food, watching flamenco, bullfights,walk around beautiful streets then we are about museums and castles (but I love visiting monasteries). We spent three weeks in spain on our honeymoon and we covered Ronda and the white villages, seville, and Barcelona. We enjoyed Ronda very much and we liked Seville fine and we did not like Barcelona very much.
My husband likes to drive very much but absolutely refuses to do a series of one nighters. So the question is Madrid with segovia and pedraza, or Madrid with Cordoba and Granada. We love little picturesque villages, so feel free to suggest any as we haven't booked anything yet.
Thanks so much
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budget stay in or around Heidelberg
- 2 3 days to spend in europe
- 3 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 4 What Greek islands should I visit
- 5 Ideas for travel (hiking) in Northern Italy
- 6 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 7 GD Designs Rochdale Reviews (16)
- 8 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 9 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 10 Positano - Sorrento Travel Questions
- 11 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 12 Beaches in Southern France
- 13 Stores that sell Knorr products in Munich?
- 14 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 15 Why doesn't anyone talk about staying in the 2nd arr in Paris? Am I blind?
- 16 cell phone companys
- 17 Brixen/ Bressanone: ideas for a few days?
- 18 Swinoujscie Ferry Arrival
- 19 Travel between Paris, Normandy and Brugges
- 20 Travel to Karlsrhue
- 21 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 22 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 23 Amalfi Coast or the Lakes and where to fit in France?
- 24 Affordable French language course in France?
- 25 Budapest on a budget
Madrid plus Castile or Madrid plus Eastern Andalusia for a week in April