We are planning our trip to Madrid in April and we are still undecided on which area to cover along with Madrid. We are a couple in early thirties and we are slow paced and like to cover little but do it well. We are more into food, watching flamenco, bullfights,walk around beautiful streets then we are about museums and castles (but I love visiting monasteries). We spent three weeks in spain on our honeymoon and we covered Ronda and the white villages, seville, and Barcelona. We enjoyed Ronda very much and we liked Seville fine and we did not like Barcelona very much.
My husband likes to drive very much but absolutely refuses to do a series of one nighters. So the question is Madrid with segovia and pedraza, or Madrid with Cordoba and Granada. We love little picturesque villages, so feel free to suggest any as we haven't booked anything yet.
Thanks so much
Madrid plus Castile or Madrid plus Eastern Andalusia for a week in April
- 1 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 2 Lake como
- 3 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 4 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 5 Itinerary Questions
- 6 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 7 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 8 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 9 A full week in The Netherlands
- 10 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 11 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 12 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 13 Italy with 4 teenagers, 1 child and a husband in 18 days - thoughts?
- 14 Naples report - including staying in the centro storico
- 15 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 16 Train travel in Europe
- 17 Prague Main Train Station
- 18 Place to propose
- 19 Traveling to Europe for the first time
- 20 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 21 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration
- 22 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 23 Christmas in Paris was fantastic!
- 24 Moldova and Transnistiria
- 25 Stockholm hotel suggestions please!!!!