We are planning our trip to Madrid in April and we are still undecided on which area to cover along with Madrid. We are a couple in early thirties and we are slow paced and like to cover little but do it well. We are more into food, watching flamenco, bullfights,walk around beautiful streets then we are about museums and castles (but I love visiting monasteries). We spent three weeks in spain on our honeymoon and we covered Ronda and the white villages, seville, and Barcelona. We enjoyed Ronda very much and we liked Seville fine and we did not like Barcelona very much.
My husband likes to drive very much but absolutely refuses to do a series of one nighters. So the question is Madrid with segovia and pedraza, or Madrid with Cordoba and Granada. We love little picturesque villages, so feel free to suggest any as we haven't booked anything yet.
Thanks so much
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://www.drozhealthblog.com/luna-bella-serum/
- 2 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 3 quickest way to Prague
- 4 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 5 Paris for children
- 6 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 7 Scotland - We're Here!
- 8 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 9 Private Guide in Cordoba, Spain
- 10 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 11 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 12 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 13 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 14 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 15 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 16 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 17 Germany/Switzerland Help
- 18 16 days in France and Italy
- 19 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 20 Avoid Europcar!
- 21 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 22 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 23 Plitvace Lake 1 day or 2?
- 24 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 25 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
Madrid plus Castile or Madrid plus Eastern Andalusia for a week in April