We are planning our trip to Madrid in April and we are still undecided on which area to cover along with Madrid. We are a couple in early thirties and we are slow paced and like to cover little but do it well. We are more into food, watching flamenco, bullfights,walk around beautiful streets then we are about museums and castles (but I love visiting monasteries). We spent three weeks in spain on our honeymoon and we covered Ronda and the white villages, seville, and Barcelona. We enjoyed Ronda very much and we liked Seville fine and we did not like Barcelona very much.
My husband likes to drive very much but absolutely refuses to do a series of one nighters. So the question is Madrid with segovia and pedraza, or Madrid with Cordoba and Granada. We love little picturesque villages, so feel free to suggest any as we haven't booked anything yet.
Thanks so much
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 2 강원랜드가는길▷∥▷∥NOLZA007。CｏM▷∥▷∥넷마블뉴포커
- 3 바카라사이트＼【HOT424、COM】＼미모사바카라
- 4 온라인정선카지노▷∥▷∥NOLZA007。CｏM▷∥▷∥바둑이사이트
- 5 바카라사이트＼【HOT424、COM】＼연예인바카라
- 6 바카라사이트＼【HOT424、COM】＼바카라노하우
- 7 인터넷강원랜드▷∥▷∥NOLZA007。CｏM▷∥▷∥온라인바둑이
- 8 바카라사이트＼【HOT424、COM】＼에이플러스바카라
- 9 Brussels, Belgium
- 10 Best GBP 250 Per Night London Hotel
- 11 Musée Erasme Anderlecht, Belgium
- 12 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 13 Where to stay in Sorrento/Positano area with family of 5?
- 14 Milan to Chamonix by bus
- 15 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 16 Best of Norway
- 17 Need suggestions for great restaurants in Gstaad and the Bernese Oberland
- 18 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 19 Unlimited Internet Poland and best place to visit?
- 20 Paris to Rothenburg ob der Tauber to Basel (Switzerland)
- 21 Train up the Jungfrau
- 22 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 23 Charming areas to explore in London
- 24 Help w/ 2-week itinerary to Switzerland w/ 7 yr old
- 25 London Itinerary - 4.5 days
Madrid plus Castile or Madrid plus Eastern Andalusia for a week in April