We are planning our trip to Madrid in April and we are still undecided on which area to cover along with Madrid. We are a couple in early thirties and we are slow paced and like to cover little but do it well. We are more into food, watching flamenco, bullfights,walk around beautiful streets then we are about museums and castles (but I love visiting monasteries). We spent three weeks in spain on our honeymoon and we covered Ronda and the white villages, seville, and Barcelona. We enjoyed Ronda very much and we liked Seville fine and we did not like Barcelona very much.
My husband likes to drive very much but absolutely refuses to do a series of one nighters. So the question is Madrid with segovia and pedraza, or Madrid with Cordoba and Granada. We love little picturesque villages, so feel free to suggest any as we haven't booked anything yet.
Thanks so much
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 European countries thst could use some hospitality lessons.
- 2 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 3 Traveling with medication in bulk
- 4 Naples or Genoa
- 5 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 6 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 7 Swimming in 17th century fountains in Rome
- 8 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 9 Rome to Positano
- 10 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?
- 11 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 12 Interlaken-Lucerne Express 19th July- reservation required??
- 13 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 14 France to stop making foie grois
- 15 How big backpack do I need?
- 16 Itinerary help please!
- 17 Laundry - Ireland?
- 18 Prague on a budget...
- 19 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 20 Holiday Itinerary
- 21 Itinerary Help!
- 22 Spain in November
- 23 How best to spend a day in Tallinn
- 24 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 25 AVE train tickets questions.
Madrid plus Castile or Madrid plus Eastern Andalusia for a week in April