We are planning our trip to Madrid in April and we are still undecided on which area to cover along with Madrid. We are a couple in early thirties and we are slow paced and like to cover little but do it well. We are more into food, watching flamenco, bullfights,walk around beautiful streets then we are about museums and castles (but I love visiting monasteries). We spent three weeks in spain on our honeymoon and we covered Ronda and the white villages, seville, and Barcelona. We enjoyed Ronda very much and we liked Seville fine and we did not like Barcelona very much.
My husband likes to drive very much but absolutely refuses to do a series of one nighters. So the question is Madrid with segovia and pedraza, or Madrid with Cordoba and Granada. We love little picturesque villages, so feel free to suggest any as we haven't booked anything yet.
Thanks so much
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our short trip to Austria, the Dolomites and Bavaria
- 2 Paris to Bordeaux
- 3 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 4 Iceland 3 day layover
- 5 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 6 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 7 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 8 Spanish Basque Country Itinerary?
- 9 London's Fastest Urban Zip Line in Europe!
- 10 Getting to Naxos and Santorini
- 11 Train travel
- 12 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 13 Scotland, Ireland, Teenagers and road tripping, 2018
- 14 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 15 Cars, etc. in Florence, Bologna
- 16 A litle of the UK, some of Belgium and a bit more France.
- 17 DVD burning software
- 18 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 19 Central London indoor swimming locations
- 20 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 21 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 22 WWI Battlefields
- 23 CENAZ airport shuttle - Prague?
- 24 Munich to Hallstatt in a day
- 25 Spain to Jerez for Horse Show
Madrid plus Castile or Madrid plus Eastern Andalusia for a week in April