We are planning our trip to Madrid in April and we are still undecided on which area to cover along with Madrid. We are a couple in early thirties and we are slow paced and like to cover little but do it well. We are more into food, watching flamenco, bullfights,walk around beautiful streets then we are about museums and castles (but I love visiting monasteries). We spent three weeks in spain on our honeymoon and we covered Ronda and the white villages, seville, and Barcelona. We enjoyed Ronda very much and we liked Seville fine and we did not like Barcelona very much.
My husband likes to drive very much but absolutely refuses to do a series of one nighters. So the question is Madrid with segovia and pedraza, or Madrid with Cordoba and Granada. We love little picturesque villages, so feel free to suggest any as we haven't booked anything yet.
Thanks so much
Madrid plus Castile or Madrid plus Eastern Andalusia for a week in April
- 1 Cell Phone for Italy travel
- 2 Advice Sought for Train Schedule in Spain
- 3 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 4 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 5 Odessa--7 km bazaar
- 6 Ibiza to Valencia- travel tip request
- 7 Has anyone rented an apartment in Venice for 2-4 weeks?
- 8 Medieval castles dinner from Galway
- 9 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 10 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 11 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 12 Train tickets
- 13 London on a sunny day
- 14 A chacun son goût
- 15 Italy-Locarno or Stresa
- 16 Lake Thun/ Lake Brienz in October
- 17 Train from Civitavecchia port to Rome
- 18 Train from Dresden to Nueburg DO in July
- 19 Daytrip from Waterford to Kilkenny
- 20 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris
- 21 Savona - San Remo - where to spend the night?
- 22 portugal
- 23 12 days, 3 couples, one week in London Sept 2013
- 24 I Need To Vent!
- 25 6.5 hour layover in Lisbon, Portugal