We are planning our trip to Madrid in April and we are still undecided on which area to cover along with Madrid. We are a couple in early thirties and we are slow paced and like to cover little but do it well. We are more into food, watching flamenco, bullfights,walk around beautiful streets then we are about museums and castles (but I love visiting monasteries). We spent three weeks in spain on our honeymoon and we covered Ronda and the white villages, seville, and Barcelona. We enjoyed Ronda very much and we liked Seville fine and we did not like Barcelona very much.
My husband likes to drive very much but absolutely refuses to do a series of one nighters. So the question is Madrid with segovia and pedraza, or Madrid with Cordoba and Granada. We love little picturesque villages, so feel free to suggest any as we haven't booked anything yet.
Thanks so much
Madrid plus Castile or Madrid plus Eastern Andalusia for a week in April
- 1 Estonia
- 2 Norway, Sweden, but have to make it to Marseille
- 3 Hot Air Balloon crash in Cappadocia kills two, injures twenty-three
- 4 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 5 And for more pickpocket news - this time at Sistine Chapel
- 6 Help choosing lodging on Antrim coast area
- 7 Hiking in Germany/Innsbruck/Salzburg and where else?
- 8 Beauty Products in France?!
- 9 Help me decide between Kas and Kalkan!
- 10 MILAN BUS STATION / MILAN CENTRALE RR - Correct Station?
- 11 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 12 Cell phone question
- 13 I Need To Vent!
- 14 London & Surrounding Area
- 15 La Samaritaine (Paris): what's happening?
- 16 Flying from New York City to Cinque Terre, Italy
- 17 rand versus euro
- 18 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris
- 19 Rhine River Intinerary
- 20 What is the best travel/tour agency to use for escorted trips abroad?
- 21 3 Weeks w/ 6 year old in UK (The Trip)
- 22 Help me with Dali and Costa Brava itinerary from Barcelona
- 23 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 24 Paris metro
- 25 Piazza della Liberta -Florence