We are planning our trip to Madrid in April and we are still undecided on which area to cover along with Madrid. We are a couple in early thirties and we are slow paced and like to cover little but do it well. We are more into food, watching flamenco, bullfights,walk around beautiful streets then we are about museums and castles (but I love visiting monasteries). We spent three weeks in spain on our honeymoon and we covered Ronda and the white villages, seville, and Barcelona. We enjoyed Ronda very much and we liked Seville fine and we did not like Barcelona very much.
My husband likes to drive very much but absolutely refuses to do a series of one nighters. So the question is Madrid with segovia and pedraza, or Madrid with Cordoba and Granada. We love little picturesque villages, so feel free to suggest any as we haven't booked anything yet.
Thanks so much
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tot or Trans Montserrat tickets
- 2 Rome/Bologna Itinerary
- 3 Help plan the route/transport options around Spain
- 4 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 5 RHK's Fall escape
- 6 Charming hotel in Milan?
- 7 Special Settings for Sitting! Paris
- 8 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 9 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 10 Italy: your favorite national park?
- 11 Rungis market Paris
- 12 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?
- 13 Train from Budapest to Bratislava or Brno
- 14 Anyone been to the Goodwood Festival of Speed?
- 15 Arcachon Bassin--best area to stay
- 16 Scotland 1-week itinerary: Edinburgh + Highlands
- 17 5 day stay - ideas of best place to visit in December
- 18 Black Cab Tour in Belfast
- 19 Europe Itinerary
- 20 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 21 Travelling to Europe from OCT 15 to OCT 30
- 22 The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 23 Norway Trip Report 2016
- 24 St. Wolfgang/Hallstatt/Berchtesgaden from Salzburg
- 25 Baviaran Alps End April Good idea?
Madrid plus Castile or Madrid plus Eastern Andalusia for a week in April