We are planning our trip to Madrid in April and we are still undecided on which area to cover along with Madrid. We are a couple in early thirties and we are slow paced and like to cover little but do it well. We are more into food, watching flamenco, bullfights,walk around beautiful streets then we are about museums and castles (but I love visiting monasteries). We spent three weeks in spain on our honeymoon and we covered Ronda and the white villages, seville, and Barcelona. We enjoyed Ronda very much and we liked Seville fine and we did not like Barcelona very much.
My husband likes to drive very much but absolutely refuses to do a series of one nighters. So the question is Madrid with segovia and pedraza, or Madrid with Cordoba and Granada. We love little picturesque villages, so feel free to suggest any as we haven't booked anything yet.
Thanks so much
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Seville itinerary critic and advice please
- 2 Departure Tax in UK
- 3 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 4 Parking in Italy
- 5 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 6 FAQs
- 7 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 8 Costal Spain Vacation Rental House Advice
- 9 Very last minute Swiss train help!
- 10 KLM mandatory Animal Hotel SCAM
- 11 PARIS. GTG-------Sept.14, 2016, anyone interested?
- 12 Bel Canto restaurant, Paris
- 13 1 week in Malaga
- 14 http://www.toptryloburn.com/ombia-derma-reviews/
- 15 Inside of that plastic area you’ll see lights
- 16 Where to stop between Dijon & the Loire Valley (Chinon)?
- 17 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 18 Is Heathrow or Gatwick best to use for going to London?
- 19 Best coastal town within 3 hours of Barcelona (with kids)
- 20 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 21 Immigration from Italy to Ireland to US
- 22 Daytrips/Excursions from Frankfurt
- 23 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 24 Proper attire for a 17 year old boy traveling to Europe
- 25 Naples to Pompeii
Madrid plus Castile or Madrid plus Eastern Andalusia for a week in April