We are planning our trip to Madrid in April and we are still undecided on which area to cover along with Madrid. We are a couple in early thirties and we are slow paced and like to cover little but do it well. We are more into food, watching flamenco, bullfights,walk around beautiful streets then we are about museums and castles (but I love visiting monasteries). We spent three weeks in spain on our honeymoon and we covered Ronda and the white villages, seville, and Barcelona. We enjoyed Ronda very much and we liked Seville fine and we did not like Barcelona very much.
My husband likes to drive very much but absolutely refuses to do a series of one nighters. So the question is Madrid with segovia and pedraza, or Madrid with Cordoba and Granada. We love little picturesque villages, so feel free to suggest any as we haven't booked anything yet.
Thanks so much
Madrid plus Castile or Madrid plus Eastern Andalusia for a week in April
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips
- 2 Romantic France/Italy Countryside tour/itinerary
- 3 Lake Como transportation questions
- 4 All Set To Go!!
- 5 Andalucia by car or train???? please help
- 6 Alternate base to Frankfurt
- 7 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 8 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 9 Train Travel from Marseilles to Barcelona
- 10 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 11 By train to and out of Prague
- 12 Budget family trip to Europe
- 13 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 14 Honeymoon in Provence - 14 day itinerary help please
- 15 Pasteurized Cheese in Paris
- 16 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 17 Cylades Island Hopping
- 18 7 Nights in Paris
- 19 Normandy and Loire
- 20 Huge New 5,000 Year Old Underground City Excavated in Cappadocia
- 21 Rome Trip Report -- Nov 1-8
- 22 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 23 Trip Report -- Just Back From Spain
- 24 Northern Europe in April-May
- 25 Budget Trip to Europe | 22, 23-yr old | June 2015