We are planning our trip to Madrid in April and we are still undecided on which area to cover along with Madrid. We are a couple in early thirties and we are slow paced and like to cover little but do it well. We are more into food, watching flamenco, bullfights,walk around beautiful streets then we are about museums and castles (but I love visiting monasteries). We spent three weeks in spain on our honeymoon and we covered Ronda and the white villages, seville, and Barcelona. We enjoyed Ronda very much and we liked Seville fine and we did not like Barcelona very much.
My husband likes to drive very much but absolutely refuses to do a series of one nighters. So the question is Madrid with segovia and pedraza, or Madrid with Cordoba and Granada. We love little picturesque villages, so feel free to suggest any as we haven't booked anything yet.
Thanks so much
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Wroclaw & Krakow, Poland
- 2 Day trip to Pompeii from Napoli
- 3 Considering selling off everything to travel the world...maybe
- 4 Using Google maps on phone
- 5 South of France - TR in Pictures
- 6 Train Prague to Vienna
- 7 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 8 The BEST Road Trip Ever! 15 Nights in Iceland
- 9 Civray (Charente) in France worth visiting?
- 10 what on earth have they done to the Search function??
- 11 Day trip to Urbino from Bologna - advice sought
- 12 Rental car pick up (Venice) and drop off (Florence) question
- 13 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 14 Pretty small towns in Bavaria
- 15 Italy in 3 days
- 16 9 days in Austria. Vienna plus 4 days w/car, Salzburg, then train back
- 17 Segovia Hotel
- 18 Travel to London/Paris/Rome
- 19 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 20 EMERGENCY: Husband stuck in France without Green Card to return to USA
- 21 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 22 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 23 Brussels - the Netherlands day trip, where to go?
- 24 Spain in February or March
- 25 Exploring Tusany
Madrid plus Castile or Madrid plus Eastern Andalusia for a week in April