I will stay in Madrid for 1.5 days that includes May 1st.
We are not sure wether to stay in Madrid or go to Toledo.
Are touristic attractions and restaurantes, etc. open on that day in both cities?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Switzerland
- 2 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 3 CDG airport and connection time
- 4 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 5 4 days itinerary for France
- 6 Train travel vs rental car in Slovenia and Croatia
- 7 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 8 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 9 Itinerary and transportation suggestions
- 10 If you had to choose one......
- 11 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 12 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 13 Spanish Language Immersion for young teenager in SPAIN
- 14 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 15 HELP PLEASE! Skiing in Zermatt this March
- 16 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 17 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 18 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 19 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 20 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 21 Croatia and Montenegro Itinerary
- 22 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 23 1 week in winter. Where to go?
- 24 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 25 Ireland Trip Planning Advice