I will stay in Madrid for 1.5 days that includes May 1st.
We are not sure wether to stay in Madrid or go to Toledo.
Are touristic attractions and restaurantes, etc. open on that day in both cities?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 2 Spain in July
- 3 Train help for Prague
- 4 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 5 Athens
- 6 We're here!
- 7 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 8 Petrol in Greece
- 9 Germany train help!
- 10 Hotels for 6 25 year old guys - Paris and London
- 11 Liverpool & Beatles port tour
- 12 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 13 Meteora for older folk
- 14 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 15 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 16 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 17 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 18 Budapest & Prague
- 19 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 20 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 21 Paris day trips August
- 22 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 23 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 24 Acorn TV
- 25 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years