22 days in Spain - first 3. In Madrid - but we heard that most tourist places are closed both Sunday and Monday . We are hoping to visit Toledo and Segovia before heading to Seville . Please tell us what to see first. We are also going to be in Seville for three days and Barcelona for five so we are looking for culture and wineries in both places. As an aside we will be in Nerja too any sites to visit there.
Madrid on a Sunday?..Wineries in Seville and Barcelona ; Nerja?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 2 EuroRail- Italy vs. Tickets
- 3 Apartments (via airbnb) or Hotels / B&Bs in Italy
- 4 Airbnb
- 5 Slow, south of france with a baby, a five year old and no driving
- 6 Alhambra questions
- 7 accomodation fo granada, malaga, ronda and cadiz
- 8 Lake Como - favourite restaurants
- 9 Drone video of the north of the Netherlands
- 10 Which Car to book at CDG in May 2015? Do you get Complimentary Upgrade?
- 11 Cafe Sacher Vienna - go or not -thoughts
- 12 Itinerary help for 3 weeks Frankfurt to Paris
- 13 London Weekend
- 14 Suggestions for my Andalucia Itinerary
- 15 Trip from Vienna to Budapest
- 16 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 17 Where to stay in Varenna, Italy for 2 nights?
- 18 Berlin: evening dining
- 19 Ef Tour 10 days in Bavaria then 15 in Köthen
- 20 Help me choose between hotel spas in Austria/Bavaria!
- 21 Italy: How to get from Venice to Todi, Italy
- 22 Which disposable cell phone to buy in France?
- 23 italy-switzerland travel advice in mid to late May
- 24 Need help extending plan beyond France
- 25 Quick Survey for my thesis about online travel services