22 days in Spain - first 3. In Madrid - but we heard that most tourist places are closed both Sunday and Monday . We are hoping to visit Toledo and Segovia before heading to Seville . Please tell us what to see first. We are also going to be in Seville for three days and Barcelona for five so we are looking for culture and wineries in both places. As an aside we will be in Nerja too any sites to visit there.
Madrid on a Sunday?..Wineries in Seville and Barcelona ; Nerja?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Birthday trip for Mom in May 2015
- 2 Walking in the dales: Sedbergh or Malhamdale?
- 3 Airbnb scam
- 4 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 5 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 6 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 7 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 8 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 9 Tipping in the UK
- 10 Central Europe itinerary
- 11 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 12 floods in Andalucia
- 13 Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bruges over New Years
- 14 Inexpensive Restaurant in Zurich
- 15 Walking through Hyde park with luggage on a Sat morning?
- 16 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 17 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 18 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 19 2 full days in Santorini, should we rent a car ?
- 20 Arriving in Prague
- 21 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 22 4 Months in Europe
- 23 2 Days in Rome
- 24 Using Debit Cards for Purchases
- 25 Good book about 20th C. European history?