22 days in Spain - first 3. In Madrid - but we heard that most tourist places are closed both Sunday and Monday . We are hoping to visit Toledo and Segovia before heading to Seville . Please tell us what to see first. We are also going to be in Seville for three days and Barcelona for five so we are looking for culture and wineries in both places. As an aside we will be in Nerja too any sites to visit there.
Madrid on a Sunday?..Wineries in Seville and Barcelona ; Nerja?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 chrismas in rome
- 2 Weekend in Norfolk
- 3 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 4 Halloween in Paris
- 5 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 6 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 7 How Long Does it take to get to FCO
- 8 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 9 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 10 I dream of Europe
- 11 10-12 days in Europe....leaving on 12/26.....where would you go and why?
- 12 My notes on Greece 101
- 13 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 14 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 15 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 16 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 17 A Vote for Malta: Most Rude.
- 18 how long in Malta?
- 19 planning a trip to Europe next year!
- 20 Germany: From the Mosel to Munich - A Detailed Trip Report
- 21 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 22 Norway 2014
- 23 A Greek sojourn
- 24 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 25 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?