22 days in Spain - first 3. In Madrid - but we heard that most tourist places are closed both Sunday and Monday . We are hoping to visit Toledo and Segovia before heading to Seville . Please tell us what to see first. We are also going to be in Seville for three days and Barcelona for five so we are looking for culture and wineries in both places. As an aside we will be in Nerja too any sites to visit there.
Madrid on a Sunday?..Wineries in Seville and Barcelona ; Nerja?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 2 I finally have my Scotland trip all booked.
- 3 Now for the Venice hotel
- 4 A Week in Spain
- 5 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 6 Home Base in Belgium
- 7 Leaving schengen country without a re entry permit
- 8 Innsbruck and surroundings
- 9 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 10 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 11 Greece after the Vote
- 12 To Prague or not to Prague
- 13 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 14 Day Trips from Paris
- 15 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 16 Plane or Train Lisbon to Porto?
- 17 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 18 5 PM Opera at La Scala on a Sunday night
- 19 Night Train from Krakow to Budapest
- 20 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 21 Free family pass for kids with Berner Oberland Pass?
- 22 South of Switzerland
- 23 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 24 Recharging an Old Lebara SIM?
- 25 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?