22 days in Spain - first 3. In Madrid - but we heard that most tourist places are closed both Sunday and Monday . We are hoping to visit Toledo and Segovia before heading to Seville . Please tell us what to see first. We are also going to be in Seville for three days and Barcelona for five so we are looking for culture and wineries in both places. As an aside we will be in Nerja too any sites to visit there.
Madrid on a Sunday?..Wineries in Seville and Barcelona ; Nerja?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona and Italy itinerary...hotels all set, need help w some details
- 2 3 weeks in Europe
- 3 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 4 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 5 Ireland Southwest
- 6 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 7 Monet in Normandy
- 8 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 9 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento Itinerary Help!
- 10 Rome airport--should I arrive more than 2 hours early?
- 11 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 12 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 13 Matisse at Tate
- 14 How to fit in Madrid, Lorca and possibly Toledo in 4 days?
- 15 Solo Trip to Rome for Language School
- 16 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 17 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 18 Madrid and London
- 19 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 20 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 21 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 22 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 23 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 24 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 25 Honeymoon in Greece or Italy or Spain?