22 days in Spain - first 3. In Madrid - but we heard that most tourist places are closed both Sunday and Monday . We are hoping to visit Toledo and Segovia before heading to Seville . Please tell us what to see first. We are also going to be in Seville for three days and Barcelona for five so we are looking for culture and wineries in both places. As an aside we will be in Nerja too any sites to visit there.
Madrid on a Sunday?..Wineries in Seville and Barcelona ; Nerja?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotel Millesime or Hotel des Marronniers or Hotel du Danube
- 2 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 3 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 4 Questions on Cork and Another Irish Town Suggestion!
- 5 wineries near Ronda
- 6 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 7 Dress Code for the Vatican
- 8 A Vote for Malta: Most Rude.
- 9 Scotland - 1 week itinerary
- 10 Madrid and London
- 11 Middle Aged Regular American Guy Review of the Amalfi Coast
- 12 Greek Itinerary advice needed, please.
- 13 Advice on 8 day England Itinerary - No London
- 14 your favorite coasts/shores, lake or sea
- 15 Down in the River To Say "Bore Da": Wales May/June 2014
- 16 Anyone familiar with Villa Treville?
- 17 travel to western Europe from India
- 18 Tour Group Operators
- 19 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 20 Rotterdam - Amsterdam Parking
- 21 Barcelona trip (La Festa Gracia! and more)
- 22 Paris: A Classical Music Concert
- 23 One week in Ireland itinerary
- 24 Sunday Times Travel Magazine: Beach Hotels
- 25 Is it okay to wear a US service hat?