22 days in Spain - first 3. In Madrid - but we heard that most tourist places are closed both Sunday and Monday . We are hoping to visit Toledo and Segovia before heading to Seville . Please tell us what to see first. We are also going to be in Seville for three days and Barcelona for five so we are looking for culture and wineries in both places. As an aside we will be in Nerja too any sites to visit there.
Madrid on a Sunday?..Wineries in Seville and Barcelona ; Nerja?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 7 Nights in Paris
- 2 campsite availability in peak season - Spain/Portgual/France
- 3 Can I cancel 2 of 4 train tickets?
- 4 21 Days in Central Europe
- 5 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 6 Travel & Landscape Photography from around the world
- 7 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 8 What to wear
- 9 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 10 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 11 Overnight bus from Cappadocia to Pamukkale
- 12 storing luggage for 10 days in Paris?
- 13 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 14 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 15 Nice hotel (preferably with views) in Etretat, France?
- 16 A one-week car trip to Slovenia-Croatia (Bosnia?)
- 17 Italy Itinerary - Draft
- 18 Madrid and London
- 19 3 Week Europe Itinerary Help
- 20 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 21 Eatwith - dine with locals
- 22 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 23 Honeymoon in Greece 10 days : Athen Santorini Crete
- 24 Airport to Piraeus
- 25 italy