22 days in Spain - first 3. In Madrid - but we heard that most tourist places are closed both Sunday and Monday . We are hoping to visit Toledo and Segovia before heading to Seville . Please tell us what to see first. We are also going to be in Seville for three days and Barcelona for five so we are looking for culture and wineries in both places. As an aside we will be in Nerja too any sites to visit there.
Madrid on a Sunday?..Wineries in Seville and Barcelona ; Nerja?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 2 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 3 german rail ticket question
- 4 Arc de Triumph Question
- 5 Prague flea markets
- 6 Madrid and London
- 7 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions
- 8 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 9 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 10 Fashion for larger man?
- 11 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 12 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 13 Pegasus Airlines for domestic flights in Turkey. Luggage?
- 14 Monet in Normandy
- 15 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 16 Genealogy travel in Lithuania?
- 17 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 18 Berlin flea markets during the week???
- 19 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 20 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 21 Trieste and Koper
- 22 100 Great things to do in Paris
- 23 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 24 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 25 London & Cotswold or Prague & Amsterdam