22 days in Spain - first 3. In Madrid - but we heard that most tourist places are closed both Sunday and Monday . We are hoping to visit Toledo and Segovia before heading to Seville . Please tell us what to see first. We are also going to be in Seville for three days and Barcelona for five so we are looking for culture and wineries in both places. As an aside we will be in Nerja too any sites to visit there.
Madrid on a Sunday?..Wineries in Seville and Barcelona ; Nerja?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which Car to book at CDG in May 2015? Do you get Complimentary Upgrade?
- 2 Prague to Dubrovnik Itinerary Suggestions wanted
- 3 8 day May Road Trip - Best of France
- 4 5 days in France-What do we do!?
- 5 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 6 Athens and which islands?
- 7 Paris and Normandy Trains
- 8 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 9 Cell phone use in Europe for dummies
- 10 Bologna: Walk via Arcades to San Luca
- 11 Trans-Siberian Railway
- 12 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 13 Train Madrid-Granada-Seville?
- 14 Belgium - Amsterdam - Dusseldorf
- 15 Input wanted on Budapest to Prague July trip
- 16 Prague symphony - please help me choose 2 seats
- 17 14 days in Italy. need some help
- 18 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 19 Arrive in Paris early am, no check-in/luggage drop until pm. Options?
- 20 Umbria, Marche - where to add extra days
- 21 Help with 3 week Itenarary... Ireland (dublin) & Paris.. possibly London.
- 22 Opera in Prague : Dvorak's Rusalka or Puccini's Tosca
- 23 DB Bahn : Budapest to Prague
- 24 Private guide in Germany - typical fees?
- 25 From Bordeaux to Toulouse