22 days in Spain - first 3. In Madrid - but we heard that most tourist places are closed both Sunday and Monday . We are hoping to visit Toledo and Segovia before heading to Seville . Please tell us what to see first. We are also going to be in Seville for three days and Barcelona for five so we are looking for culture and wineries in both places. As an aside we will be in Nerja too any sites to visit there.
Madrid on a Sunday?..Wineries in Seville and Barcelona ; Nerja?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 2 Large rental villa in Provence for family reunion
- 3 Which Florence hotel?
- 4 Innsbruck and surroundings
- 5 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 6 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 7 Rocamaxour
- 8 Free family pass for kids with Berner Oberland Pass?
- 9 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 10 What cities in Poland have you visited?
- 11 Up coming strikes at Spanish airports 2015
- 12 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 13 Norway- 1 week trip in May
- 14 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 15 Spain vacation help
- 16 BUGA 2015 (Floral festival in Brandenburg) transportation
- 17 April in Madrid
- 18 From Paris to Vaison la romaine
- 19 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 20 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 21 construction near Shangri-La Paris or Le Royal Monceau Paris?
- 22 Louvre vs. Orsay/Rodin
- 23 I finally have my Scotland trip all booked.
- 24 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 25 Greece after the Vote