22 days in Spain - first 3. In Madrid - but we heard that most tourist places are closed both Sunday and Monday . We are hoping to visit Toledo and Segovia before heading to Seville . Please tell us what to see first. We are also going to be in Seville for three days and Barcelona for five so we are looking for culture and wineries in both places. As an aside we will be in Nerja too any sites to visit there.
Madrid on a Sunday?..Wineries in Seville and Barcelona ; Nerja?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 2 Easter Sunday London
- 2 Satisfying sweet tooth in Scotland
- 3 Minimum age to rent a hotel or hostel room
- 4 apartment
- 5 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 5 First Full Day in Vienna
- 6 Athens, Greece, hotel recommendations
- 7 travel insurance
- 8 10 nights in Southern Spain: Itinerary & Questions
- 9 Taxi from CDG to Paris for 4. Cost?
- 10 Best way to tour Sicily?
- 11 Student with no visa: Will I be denied re-entry into Germany???
- 12 Anciet Brits Were Cannibals
- 13 Train tickets and Theatre tickets: how far in advance to book?
- 14 Powerscourt OR Glendalough?
- 15 London and nearby suggestions
- 16 Brighton-bath Uk
- 17 Suggestions for a week in Europe
- 18 Southeast Sicily for 10 days
- 19 Help! Overwhelmed by Italy Trip Planning
- 20 Madrid
- 21 Logistics for Rental Car in Spain
- 22 SIM cards in Italy,Germany, Austria, & Czech Republic
- 23 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 24 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 25 What's on your Paris wish list?