22 days in Spain - first 3. In Madrid - but we heard that most tourist places are closed both Sunday and Monday . We are hoping to visit Toledo and Segovia before heading to Seville . Please tell us what to see first. We are also going to be in Seville for three days and Barcelona for five so we are looking for culture and wineries in both places. As an aside we will be in Nerja too any sites to visit there.
Madrid on a Sunday?..Wineries in Seville and Barcelona ; Nerja?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Two Month Europe Trip
- 2 La Barceloneta Protests.
- 3 First Trip to Europe
- 4 Reina Sofia guided tour?
- 5 Anyone used otel.com - is it reputable
- 6 Bella to Rome
- 7 Help Making Xmas Vacation Decisions
- 8 Renting a car in Portugal from Autoeurope.com
- 9 30 male travelling alone for first time to central london.
- 10 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 11 The east coast of Italy
- 12 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 13 Bologna - 5 days too much?
- 14 Had vignette but got ticket anyway!
- 15 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 16 9 Day Spain Itinerary (Barcelona - Seville - Madrid)
- 17 Cruise stop at Livirono (Florence/Pisa)
- 18 Photos from our Nearly 2 Weeks in Turkey
- 19 What is the best way to tour the Bosphorus
- 20 car rental avignon one day or hiring a driver
- 21 Brussels / 2 nights / looking for insider tips
- 22 Greece - Athens to Olympia Day Trip
- 23 Ireland itinerary assistance
- 24 Christmas/New Year's Salzburg/Munich Opinion
- 25 Latest Itinerary