22 days in Spain - first 3. In Madrid - but we heard that most tourist places are closed both Sunday and Monday . We are hoping to visit Toledo and Segovia before heading to Seville . Please tell us what to see first. We are also going to be in Seville for three days and Barcelona for five so we are looking for culture and wineries in both places. As an aside we will be in Nerja too any sites to visit there.
Madrid on a Sunday?..Wineries in Seville and Barcelona ; Nerja?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 2 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 3 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 4 Schengen Visa
- 5 Nuit Blanche 2014
- 6 Amsterdam neighborhood to stay for 2 weeks
- 7 Need help - Train from Marseille airport to Paris
- 8 first family trip to Switzerland
- 9 Two Days in Prague
- 10 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 11 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 12 London GTG late September?
- 13 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 14 Montreuil, Rue Colbert
- 15 iDTGV Sales Open for Travel December 14 to March 29
- 16 18 days - Turkey, Greece and Italy
- 17 Itinerary update and request for help with side trip from Munich
- 18 london in 2.5 days
- 19 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 20 Italy tours
- 21 3 adults in a Triple room at Hotel Attalos- crazy?
- 22 Air France strike
- 23 BUDAPEST Accommodations[2weeks]
- 24 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 25 Question on trip (Travelling to different countries)