We will be flying into Madrid next February, and plan on taking a train to Seville the day that we arrive. I've read that train tickets should be purchased in advance. We'll land at around 9:00 am in Madrid; what would be a "safe" time for a train departure to Seville? If we missed the train, how difficult would it be to reschedule?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 2 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 3 Affordable 1 year French courses in France? Recommendations?
- 4 Nafplio to Hydra
- 5 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 6 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 7 Cornwall Advice
- 8 Via del Sale, Italy
- 9 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 10 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 11 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 12 London: Travel Alert for Kings Cross Station!
- 13 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 14 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 15 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 16 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 17 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 18 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 19 Well with itinerary North East Italy (again please!)
- 20 Acorn TV and Whatsapp
- 21 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 22 "Never Mind"
- 23 Connecting flight time in Europe
- 24 Day Planning Help Required ..
- 25 Italy/Croatia Potential Itinerary Advice?