We will be flying into Madrid next February, and plan on taking a train to Seville the day that we arrive. I've read that train tickets should be purchased in advance. We'll land at around 9:00 am in Madrid; what would be a "safe" time for a train departure to Seville? If we missed the train, how difficult would it be to reschedule?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving in Italy
- 2 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 3 Bruges, Ghent or Brussels?
- 4 Spain, Portugal trip planning
- 5 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 6 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 7 London, Brussels, France, Berner Oberland and Vienna (in 72 days)
- 8 Train travel to and from Paris
- 9 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 10 Use of Train Tickets
- 11 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 12 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 13 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 14 First Trip to Paris
- 15 Andalucia Spain
- 16 Amsterdam and...?
- 17 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 18 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 19 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 20 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 21 2 days in Amsterdam after river cruise
- 22 Bus Nice Airport to Frejus
- 23 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 24 Best tour or day trip from EL Ferrol Spain
- 25 One week road trip Santiago de Compostela-Lisbon itinerary advice needed