We will be flying into Madrid next February, and plan on taking a train to Seville the day that we arrive. I've read that train tickets should be purchased in advance. We'll land at around 9:00 am in Madrid; what would be a "safe" time for a train departure to Seville? If we missed the train, how difficult would it be to reschedule?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 테크노바카라【过『 GTY23。ZE。AM 』过】슈퍼카지노
- 2 마카오바카라【过『 GTY23。ZE。AM 』过】슈퍼카지노
- 3 인터넷바카라【过『 GTY23。ZE。AM 』过】슈퍼카지노
- 4 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 5 So much to do, so little time!
- 6 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 7 French restaurants
- 8 Driving in Italy?
- 9 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 10 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 11 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 12 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 13 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 14 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 15 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 16 St Remy to Nice in Three Days?
- 17 Andalusia March 2 - March 11 Barcelona to Lisbon
- 18 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 19 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 20 Shoes in Scotland
- 21 Engadine Valley help
- 22 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 23 Naples, Italy
- 24 Ireland in April
- 25 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?