Hi to All,
I'm looking at Paseo del Prado hotel in Madrid because of its proximity to Prado. Has anyone stayed there? TA has very good reviews. Any others nearby to recommend?
$200 or less if poss but I do realize that in that area it may not be possible.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Late August Trip to Northern Italy
- 2 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 3 Holiday in Europe
- 4 Hotel Modigliani or Hotel Santa Maria (Rome)
- 5 rudest rental agency in Rome
- 6 Hostel Advice
- 7 Seville Hotels - September 2016
- 8 Rome Apartment Rental Using SleepInItaly, Airbnb or RentalInRome?
- 9 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 10 Italy + Greece + Croatia
- 11 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 12 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 13 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 14 2 Week Euro Solo Trip - UK, Paris, Brussels
- 15 Romanhomes.com - looking for RECENT info, please
- 16 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 17 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 18 Need a meeting point suggestion in southern France
- 19 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 20 Hertz Never Lost
- 21 where to stay (and how long), what to see around Nuremberg
- 22 Fivizzano; near Aulla, Italy
- 23 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 24 First Time Europe Trip
- 25 Draining the Canal Saint Martin in Paris
Hi to All,