Hi to All,
I'm looking at Paseo del Prado hotel in Madrid because of its proximity to Prado. Has anyone stayed there? TA has very good reviews. Any others nearby to recommend?
$200 or less if poss but I do realize that in that area it may not be possible.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First trip to London and Paris, need your comments
- 2 Norway night train questions for Norway in a nutshell
- 3 Scotland Highlands
- 4 Four people, three countries, two weeks
- 5 30 Days in France with Family (6 y/o, 23 mo), what city to stay?
- 6 Please help with Itinerary draft for 29 days in France
- 7 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 8 Just beginning to plan trip to Croatia
- 9 Lazing it in Lisbon; Notes and Rambling Thoughts from and Extended Stay
- 10 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 11 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 12 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary
- 13 Can you recommend a hotel in Paris? What about Hotel Spendide Etoile?
- 14 Help/Advice From Irish Locals and Experts
- 15 Lunch restaurant near Modena Acetias
- 16 venice/slovenia/croatia
- 17 Feedback on Spain Trip
- 18 Rome and Venice in December
- 19 Help with a git in Alsace
- 20 The unrequested appetizers in Portugal
- 21 London trip in September
- 22 Paris itinerary.
- 23 Azores - splitting dining bill
- 24 Fontainebleau - train schedules on a Sunday
- 25 Puglia Experiences
Hi to All,