Hi to All,
I'm looking at Paseo del Prado hotel in Madrid because of its proximity to Prado. Has anyone stayed there? TA has very good reviews. Any others nearby to recommend?
$200 or less if poss but I do realize that in that area it may not be possible.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 want to use Iphone in UK and Italy
- 2 HOTEL IN STOCKHOLM
- 3 http://megacleanseradvice.com/io-boost-reviews/
- 4 DO NOT USE GO TODAY.COM!
- 5 Cross Border Car Rental in Balkans
- 6 Alhambra to Hammam al Andalusus Spa / best option
- 7 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 8 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 9 Norwegian Countryside
- 10 Just Back from Norway
- 11 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 12 Charles Degaulle question
- 13 Amsterdam and ?????
- 14 declare to furnish excessive-excessive-massive
- 15 So I am here revealing the secret of my muscular
- 16 Switzerland itinerary help
- 17 Is a canal pass and museum entry worth buying ahead of visit?
- 18 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 19 http://healthnbeautyfacts.com/leptigen-reviews/
- 20 Terminal 1 CDG Airport to Le Bus Direct Line 2 Station Airport
- 21 Tuscany Region - Public Transportation or Rental Car?
- 22 Amsterdam Hotel
- 23 12 days, which 4 cities?
- 24 FCO connection time
- 25 Accomodation # Interlaken,Bern,Lucern,Lausanne,Geneva
Hi to All,