Hi to All,
I'm looking at Paseo del Prado hotel in Madrid because of its proximity to Prado. Has anyone stayed there? TA has very good reviews. Any others nearby to recommend?
$200 or less if poss but I do realize that in that area it may not be possible.
Madrid Hotels Question
Hi to All,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pestana Porto Hotel in Porto
- 2 Questions about Rome, Venice, Florence, Positano and Paris
- 3 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 4 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 5 Barcellona hop on hop off bus tour
- 6 Scandinavian Tour
- 7 Napoli logistics
- 8 Visiting the winemakers in Portugal
- 9 Luggage storage in Orvieto?
- 10 Sicily - Piazza Armerina from Siracusa?
- 11 French Immersion Advice Needed
- 12 proposed two week Greece itinerary
- 13 Travel services for Spain
- 14 Train tickets France and Spain
- 15 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 16 SICILY:The Second Time Around in 22Days for 55th Anniversary !!!
- 17 Positano in high season???
- 18 Why Bilbao is the perfect getaway for foodies...
- 19 Spain in late November/early December
- 20 Venice: Secret Itineraries Tour
- 21 The Tweesters take a trip to BiH, Croatia and Slovenia
- 22 Croatia and Montenegro for 8 days
- 23 Iceland trip...need some feedback please!
- 24 17 days in Spain, best itinerary?
- 25 Ortisei hotel - need help in choosing the perfect place for our needs