I've been researching Madrid hotels and see that the price jumps nearly four times once I put in a September date, vs. July or August. Why is that? I know it is hot there in July and August, but I would have thought the tourist trade slows down as people settle back into their school and work routines. Any ideas?
Madrid Hotels in September. Why so expensive?
- 1 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 2 Iceland: whitewater river kayaking?
- 3 Mature and Reliable nanny,housekeeper drivers and privatenurse needed in UK
- 4 Palace of Versailles guided tours
- 5 Easyjet has changed the rules re size of carry-on baggage
- 6 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 7 Italian languaje course in Rome, acomodation advice
- 8 Buying tickets for London shows from online sites
- 9 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 10 London at Xmas
- 11 Barcelona + Venice Honeymoon in June
- 12 any recommended guides for Krakow area?
- 13 UK Trip Report So Far....
- 14 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 15 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 16 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 17 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 18 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 19 Backpacking through Europe
- 20 Emergency apartment/hotel - Frankfurt -Dornstetten-Hallwangen area
- 21 Sardinia and Berlin Itinerary
- 22 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 23 Spain Pyrenees overnight stopover Help needed with route?
- 24 Villa or Hilltop Town?
- 25 Nuremberg VGN Tageskarten Plus