Heading to Madrid in August for just a few days, looking for someplace cool with a fun bar. Both of these look interesting--is one significantly better than the other? Any other suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 2 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 3 Advice to store my luggage in Paris ?
- 4 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 5 http://www.vitaminofhealth.com/zynev-male-enhancement/
- 6 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 7 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 8 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 9 Enjoying England for a year!
- 10 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 11 http://www.potentbodyformation.com/crepe-correcting-body-complex/
- 12 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 13 London - Home Depot
- 14 gare de nord
- 15 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 16 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 17 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 18 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 19 transfer from Civitavecchia to Fiumicino airport
- 20 Madrid city centre?
- 21 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 22 Southern Italy
- 23 Favorite restaurants in Paris
- 24 European Travel in March
- 25 Europe itinerary