Heading to Madrid in August for just a few days, looking for someplace cool with a fun bar. Both of these look interesting--is one significantly better than the other? Any other suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need help with Vatican and Colosseum Info. PLEASE!
- 2 Douro Valley: 9 Hours On The Train?
- 3 Kiev or Odessa and recommendations?
- 4 Umbrella Stroller for Central Europe
- 5 Considering change in Mid-Italy itinerary
- 6 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 7 Best International Calling App
- 8 Must do/see in Rome
- 9 Texans Take a Tour
- 10 5 1/2 hour layover in Amsterdam... enough time to get out and see the city?
- 11 Change of itinerary after schengen visa approval
- 12 Where can I get Russian rubles?
- 13 Has anyone ever booked a Rome food tour with Elizabeth Minchilli?
- 14 Schengen-Student Study Abroad-Student Visa Problems
- 15 Where to travel in Switzerland in 2 days when I'm travelling from Italy?
- 16 Villa in Ibiza for summer 2015
- 17 Need help for itinerary with 4 yr old
- 18 Fall 2016 England andScotland
- 19 Free use of a owned apartment in Berlin
- 20 Looking for architecture, paintings, castles, etc
- 21 Help required for Germany trip plan
- 22 London to Edinburgh transportation
- 23 Georges - Pompidou center
- 24 Japan or Italy next spring
- 25 Iceland Key Carrental