I have booked 2 hotels in Madrid and need to decide on which one to choose. I'll be staying in Madrid for 5 nights.
1. Sercotel Suites - avg 100 euros a night
The main reason I would choose this hotel is the price difference. But this hotel also has great reviews but I'm a bit unsure if the location is that convenient?
2. Iberostar Las Letras - avg 140 euros a night (so it would be about 200 euros more for a 5 night stay)
I've stayed here in 2011 and really liked the rooms and location. Very convenient location!
Thoughts? Much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 2 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 3 코리아바카라⋞」✾「( SO224。COM )」✾「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 4 블랙잭바카라⋞」✾「( SO224。COM )」✾「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 5 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 6 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 7 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 8 Versailles
- 9 Petrol in Greece
- 10 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 11 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 12 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 13 Where to enjoy Paris
- 14 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 15 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 16 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 17 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 18 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 19 Meteora for older folk
- 20 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 21 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 22 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 23 Lofoten, Norway Trip Report
- 24 How to best reach the Lofoten Islands from Oslo, Norway? (four day trip)
- 25 Please help allocate time in Lofoten and Bergen area