I have booked 2 hotels in Madrid and need to decide on which one to choose. I'll be staying in Madrid for 5 nights.
1. Sercotel Suites - avg 100 euros a night
The main reason I would choose this hotel is the price difference. But this hotel also has great reviews but I'm a bit unsure if the location is that convenient?
2. Iberostar Las Letras - avg 140 euros a night (so it would be about 200 euros more for a 5 night stay)
I've stayed here in 2011 and really liked the rooms and location. Very convenient location!
Thoughts? Much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice
- 2 charming cities in Spain
- 3 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 4 Inverness to Isle of Lewis
- 5 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 6 Cotswolds, UK -10 days - end of May'17 move or central base
- 7 Helps!! 8days Switzerland ittinerary...
- 8 Day in Madrid
- 9 20 Days in Greece Itinerary Vetting
- 10 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 11 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 12 Le Marche Research Help
- 13 Sketchy Neighborhoods Naples?
- 14 Rental car in Menton
- 15 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 16 Planning a trip to Florence, Italy
- 17 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 18 7 days in Greece
- 19 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 20 8 days in Spain.. mostly Barcelona, where else should we go
- 21 Help with Off Exploring blog
- 22 Itinerary Help for Portugal
- 23 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 24 Paris cooking classes
- 25 Canal du Midi