Does anyone know of any flamenco shows/restaurants that are during lunch that kids can go to? I have read plenty of reviews of late night dinners or flamenco shows that begin late and tend to have drink minimums but we are wondering if there is anywhere in the city for a lunch time program that we can do with our kids almost 14 and 12.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London day trips, especially castles
- 2 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 3 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 4 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 5 Day trips from Marseille
- 6 Hotel in Venice
- 7 Article about the building of Brunelleschi's dome on the Duomo in Florence
- 8 Trip to/involving Spain/Provence - preliminary ideas?
- 9 Sicily - Palermo, Cefalu, Taormina, Syracuse, Agrigento
- 10 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 11 A drive in Europe
- 12 Zurich, Switzerland
- 13 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 14 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 15 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 16 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 17 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 18 Day trips
- 19 London tube
- 20 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 21 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 22 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 23 Swiss rail passes
- 24 Day trip on the Rhine
- 25 Amsterdam Itiniary