Hi. Am heading to Spain for 8 days in late May to celebrate dh's 50th. I have all my dining plans down for Sevilla (3 nights) but am really struggling with Madrid (4 nights). This is never a problem for me-I usually have too many restaurants. We will be doing mostly tapas in Sevilla so figure we want more sit downs in Madrid. So far I have a reservation at Laredo (for the lamb, suckling pig and razor clams) and Lua for the birthday celebration (thanks EK!) and will do Calle Cava Baja tapas crawl with Casa Lucas, Xentes and Tximiri (thanks SusaninToronto) (the last 2 being Basque.) I'd love to try one more regional or favorite restaurant. I don't want anything too formal. Am considering Los Asturianos, Sacha, Arzabal but am very undecided. Any help out there?? Thanks all.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to wear
- 2 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 3 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 4 Best way to get from Brno to Budapest
- 5 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 6 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 7 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 8 Chip but no PIN
- 9 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 10 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 11 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 12 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 13 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 14 Stay near Paris
- 15 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help
- 16 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 17 Oktoberfest reservations
- 18 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 19 Trip to Italy with teenagers
- 20 Eurostar booking
- 21 Questions for my German friends
- 22 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 23 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 24 Good neighborhood to stay in Porto
- 25 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?