Hi. Am heading to Spain for 8 days in late May to celebrate dh's 50th. I have all my dining plans down for Sevilla (3 nights) but am really struggling with Madrid (4 nights). This is never a problem for me-I usually have too many restaurants. We will be doing mostly tapas in Sevilla so figure we want more sit downs in Madrid. So far I have a reservation at Laredo (for the lamb, suckling pig and razor clams) and Lua for the birthday celebration (thanks EK!) and will do Calle Cava Baja tapas crawl with Casa Lucas, Xentes and Tximiri (thanks SusaninToronto) (the last 2 being Basque.) I'd love to try one more regional or favorite restaurant. I don't want anything too formal. Am considering Los Asturianos, Sacha, Arzabal but am very undecided. Any help out there?? Thanks all.
View all Europe activity »
- 1 To Paris and Provence in June
- 2 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 3 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 4 Apartments in Rome
- 5 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 6 Prague - must see
- 7 Are they doing this yet in Paris and Rome?
- 8 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 9 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 10 jewlery or no jewlery?
- 11 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 12 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 13 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 14 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 15 London for Christmas
- 16 " Egyptian German friendship Home"FREE for all German people in Germany
- 17 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 18 7 days in Andalucia
- 19 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 20 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 21 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 22 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 23 rent car / Munich
- 24 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 25 Anniversary Weekend in Paris