Hi. Am heading to Spain for 8 days in late May to celebrate dh's 50th. I have all my dining plans down for Sevilla (3 nights) but am really struggling with Madrid (4 nights). This is never a problem for me-I usually have too many restaurants. We will be doing mostly tapas in Sevilla so figure we want more sit downs in Madrid. So far I have a reservation at Laredo (for the lamb, suckling pig and razor clams) and Lua for the birthday celebration (thanks EK!) and will do Calle Cava Baja tapas crawl with Casa Lucas, Xentes and Tximiri (thanks SusaninToronto) (the last 2 being Basque.) I'd love to try one more regional or favorite restaurant. I don't want anything too formal. Am considering Los Asturianos, Sacha, Arzabal but am very undecided. Any help out there?? Thanks all.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Christmas in London
- 2 Autumn in Paris
- 3 Updated ATM info for Greece and Turkey
- 4 Norway Advice
- 5 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 6 Visiting Mostar, Bosnia and Kotor, Montenegro from Croatia
- 7 Travel from London Heathrow to Belfast or Dublin
- 8 Kids in Pubs -- N Ireland and Ireland
- 9 Winter in Paris
- 10 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 11 Stay in 1 Place or Multiple
- 12 Transportation or Driver recommendations / experiences Ireland/ N Ireland
- 13 Where to stay in Tuscany with a 5 year old
- 14 Is this enough time for Canterbury, Beachy Head, and Dover?
- 15 Review of 4.5 days in London
- 16 Limavady, Ireland?? Where is it?
- 17 Prague, Krakow, Budapest and Vienna
- 18 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 19 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 20 Need help with Baltics trip.
- 21 Restaurants Venice, Rome, and Florence
- 22 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 23 Planning Europe trip
- 24 Is Venice really dirty?
- 25 planning a trip to Europe next year!