Hi. Am heading to Spain for 8 days in late May to celebrate dh's 50th. I have all my dining plans down for Sevilla (3 nights) but am really struggling with Madrid (4 nights). This is never a problem for me-I usually have too many restaurants. We will be doing mostly tapas in Sevilla so figure we want more sit downs in Madrid. So far I have a reservation at Laredo (for the lamb, suckling pig and razor clams) and Lua for the birthday celebration (thanks EK!) and will do Calle Cava Baja tapas crawl with Casa Lucas, Xentes and Tximiri (thanks SusaninToronto) (the last 2 being Basque.) I'd love to try one more regional or favorite restaurant. I don't want anything too formal. Am considering Los Asturianos, Sacha, Arzabal but am very undecided. Any help out there?? Thanks all.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning a trip to Northern Italy/Lake Como
- 2 Cinque Terre - which town to stay in & suggest a hotel?
- 3 Spain and Portugal Trip Help
- 4 Terrorism in Europe
- 5 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 6 Night Train - Need help
- 7 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 8 White Villages base?
- 9 Traveling to France
- 10 Need suggestions for Sienna and Orvieto
- 11 20 year-old female planning solo Europe trip -- advice??
- 12 18 hour layover in Helsinki
- 13 Berlin Recommendations & Trip Highlights
- 14 using airbnb for the first time...
- 15 Como or Bellagio hotel needed
- 16 Barcelona hotel: convenient but not hustle bustle city location & Madrid??
- 17 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 18 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 19 Stamps... I'm confused!
- 20 Anyone used a tour company to see Mainland Greece, suggestions please?
- 21 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 22 London GTG late September?
- 23 Leaving for Paris in three weeks, what are the must "book ahead" sights?
- 24 Which town to choose for lodging in Cinque Terre
- 25 Three day visit to Loire Valley