Hi. Am heading to Spain for 8 days in late May to celebrate dh's 50th. I have all my dining plans down for Sevilla (3 nights) but am really struggling with Madrid (4 nights). This is never a problem for me-I usually have too many restaurants. We will be doing mostly tapas in Sevilla so figure we want more sit downs in Madrid. So far I have a reservation at Laredo (for the lamb, suckling pig and razor clams) and Lua for the birthday celebration (thanks EK!) and will do Calle Cava Baja tapas crawl with Casa Lucas, Xentes and Tximiri (thanks SusaninToronto) (the last 2 being Basque.) I'd love to try one more regional or favorite restaurant. I don't want anything too formal. Am considering Los Asturianos, Sacha, Arzabal but am very undecided. Any help out there?? Thanks all.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Provence Tour Guide Recommendations
- 2 Multi-Generational Great Britain Tour
- 3 Ljubljana to Plitvice Lake
- 4 one-month itinerary -- what am I missing?
- 5 Day Trips from Paris
- 6 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 7 book your hotel before you travel
- 8 Dolce Vita on a Budget?
- 9 Milan Hotel
- 10 8 days Northern Italy/ Switzerland
- 11 Germany -Preliminary Planning 2 weeks in Sept/15
- 12 DEAUVILLE or HONFLEUR for overnight stay?
- 13 Loco Spain Train Questions
- 14 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 15 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 16 France to Italy advice needed please
- 17 CDG questions
- 18 Paradors in Avila, Segovia, Salamanca and Cuenca Spain
- 19 Innsbruck and surroundings
- 20 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 21 Small wineries and other places Umbria/Tuscan border?
- 22 Côte du Rhône wine road
- 23 Is this the best urban surf spot in the world?
- 24 A Week in Spain
- 25 When to buy companion ticket?