Hi. Am heading to Spain for 8 days in late May to celebrate dh's 50th. I have all my dining plans down for Sevilla (3 nights) but am really struggling with Madrid (4 nights). This is never a problem for me-I usually have too many restaurants. We will be doing mostly tapas in Sevilla so figure we want more sit downs in Madrid. So far I have a reservation at Laredo (for the lamb, suckling pig and razor clams) and Lua for the birthday celebration (thanks EK!) and will do Calle Cava Baja tapas crawl with Casa Lucas, Xentes and Tximiri (thanks SusaninToronto) (the last 2 being Basque.) I'd love to try one more regional or favorite restaurant. I don't want anything too formal. Am considering Los Asturianos, Sacha, Arzabal but am very undecided. Any help out there?? Thanks all.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 2 Amsterdam + Alps + Tuscany in 2 weeks
- 3 Lakes District UK
- 4 Share Your Smile
- 5 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 6 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 7 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 8 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 9 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 10 St Germain
- 11 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 12 Suggestions for Munich in early December
- 13 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 14 Oct. 2014 in Croatia, Slovenia, Montenagro and Bosnia-Herzegovina: TR
- 15 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 16 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 17 Rome Areas to stay
- 18 Pleasant Perches from which to Ponder Paris?
- 19 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 20 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question
- 21 Versailles-How Long to Plan for a Visit to Trianons
- 22 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 23 December vacation help, 2 weeks - southern Italy or Spain or other?
- 24 Careful now in train stations even after security
- 25 When to go to Sicily