Hi. Am heading to Spain for 8 days in late May to celebrate dh's 50th. I have all my dining plans down for Sevilla (3 nights) but am really struggling with Madrid (4 nights). This is never a problem for me-I usually have too many restaurants. We will be doing mostly tapas in Sevilla so figure we want more sit downs in Madrid. So far I have a reservation at Laredo (for the lamb, suckling pig and razor clams) and Lua for the birthday celebration (thanks EK!) and will do Calle Cava Baja tapas crawl with Casa Lucas, Xentes and Tximiri (thanks SusaninToronto) (the last 2 being Basque.) I'd love to try one more regional or favorite restaurant. I don't want anything too formal. Am considering Los Asturianos, Sacha, Arzabal but am very undecided. Any help out there?? Thanks all.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam: arriving 8/25 to depart on 8/30 Rhine river cruise
- 2 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 3 Frankfurt Airport: 2 hours from touchdown to train. Go for it???
- 4 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 5 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 6 Venice - boats on canals
- 7 ITALY
- 8 Paris first then where?
- 9 Forma Urbis Fragments in Capitoline Museum?
- 10 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 11 Recommendation for a wine tour departing from Strasbourg.
- 12 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 13 Looking for a month long vacation rental in France
- 14 Turkey 2015-Happy B-day to Me
- 15 Akrotiri Tours
- 16 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable
- 17 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 18 Which area in Venice for 3 nights
- 19 Switzerland--how is rain impacting hiking in engadines? sils maria?
- 20 Regensburg or Cesky Krumlov for Two Nights
- 21 Mosel Valley Base - NOT Rhine Valley Base
- 22 Dresden: 6 nights too many?
- 23 Sorrento - 2.5 days itinerary help
- 24 Northern Spain
- 25 London hotel tax is 20%