Hi. Am heading to Spain for 8 days in late May to celebrate dh's 50th. I have all my dining plans down for Sevilla (3 nights) but am really struggling with Madrid (4 nights). This is never a problem for me-I usually have too many restaurants. We will be doing mostly tapas in Sevilla so figure we want more sit downs in Madrid. So far I have a reservation at Laredo (for the lamb, suckling pig and razor clams) and Lua for the birthday celebration (thanks EK!) and will do Calle Cava Baja tapas crawl with Casa Lucas, Xentes and Tximiri (thanks SusaninToronto) (the last 2 being Basque.) I'd love to try one more regional or favorite restaurant. I don't want anything too formal. Am considering Los Asturianos, Sacha, Arzabal but am very undecided. Any help out there?? Thanks all.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 buying souviners and art
- 2 Bordeaux - how many nights? and what else in a week in that area?
- 3 Why does riding a bike make me think of French food?
- 4 European Quiz: Tuesday # 67 - Seaside Resorts!
- 5 Bunratty vs Ulster American Folk Park
- 6 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 7 Swiss decisions
- 8 Which is better for the summer - Black or Baltic Sea?
- 9 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 10 Please help me plan my trip!
- 11 Porto to Salamanca
- 12 Breakfast in Tuscany - any options other than pastry & coffee?
- 13 Greece and Turkey
- 14 Napoli logistics
- 15 Brussels, Copenhagan, Stockholm
- 16 Stop between Munich and Frankfurt
- 17 Need help in choosing a destination(s)... Please Help!
- 18 Paris Shopping - stationery, linens, hats, kitchen stuff
- 19 What cities in Poland have you visited?
- 20 Istanbul's Prince's Islands
- 21 scotland trave;
- 22 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 23 Aerofloat-safe or not?
- 24 Tyrol - need general help
- 25 Trains