Hi all! We are leaving in 2 1/2 weeks for Spain. Visiting friends in Madrid but we will have lots of time on our own and I don't want them to feel obligated to take us out of the city touring. Would like to do Toledo and Segovia day tours. Have been told we can take a train directly, but where exactly will that leave us? Is that not a really smart idea when there is so much to see and do once we get there by train? Are we going to have to trek a bunch to get to where we are going? Should we book a tour, and if so, we would only be interested in a tour that was very informative on history/culture and not just to shuffle us about. We are traveling with our almost 14 and 12 year olds. Thanks!!
Madrid--Day trips out of the city
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 2 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 3 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 4 Help us plan our itinerary......pleeeeeaaase
- 5 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 6 tour guides in rome
- 7 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 8 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 9 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 10 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 11 Day trip on the Rhine
- 12 poland to switzerland
- 13 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 14 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 15 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 16 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 17 People acting out Paris Metro Names
- 18 England/Scotland Itinerary
- 19 Reims for a day
- 20 Toulouse and beyond -
- 21 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 22 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 23 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 24 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice
- 25 getting on highway from Avignon TVG Europcar rental place