I am trying to decide if it's necessary to purchase a Madrid Card to ensure I see all of the great museums and sights while I'm there. But I was wondering, would I get the same "skip the line" privileges if I purchase the entrance tickets in advance online? Of course, I want to make sure I see the Prado, Reina Sofia and Thyssen museums and the Royal Palace.
Also I'm a youth/student but it is in the US, will any of the associated discounts apply to me?
Thank you for any input!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 2 무료릴신천지 ≪접속주소 :≫tt349.com≪
- 3 Shoes for little feet in Spain
- 4 dinner jackets
- 5 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 6 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 7 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 8 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 9 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 10 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 11 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 12 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 13 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 14 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 15 Cordoba Overnight?
- 16 Piedmont as a destination
- 17 2 weeks Europe trip
- 18 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 19 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 20 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 21 Monemvasia or Gefyra
- 22 Alkmaar to Brussels - things to see?
- 23 16 Days in Scotland in May with Our Two Boys
- 24 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 25 Please help me eat well in Greece!