I am trying to decide if it's necessary to purchase a Madrid Card to ensure I see all of the great museums and sights while I'm there. But I was wondering, would I get the same "skip the line" privileges if I purchase the entrance tickets in advance online? Of course, I want to make sure I see the Prado, Reina Sofia and Thyssen museums and the Royal Palace.
Also I'm a youth/student but it is in the US, will any of the associated discounts apply to me?
Thank you for any input!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Athens Help
- 2 Help Planning Denmark Sweden Norway trip
- 3 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 4 Germany vs Sweden nightlife
- 5 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 6 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 7 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 8 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 9 Transport for local Venice travel
- 10 London vacation rental agency
- 11 Sim Card
- 12 Restaurant recommendations in Sicily
- 13 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 14 Borghese Gallery Question
- 15 Experiencing London and Scotland by Sleeper Train
- 16 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 17 SE ITALY
- 18 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 19 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 20 Will Bottle of Champagne Pass Thru Customs at Athens Airport Upon Arrival?
- 21 Sicily help
- 22 Lunch stop with view of Rio–Antirrio Bridge
- 23 Towns around Lucca
- 24 Cork questions
- 25 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy