My husband and I will be traveling to Europe in a few weeks, it will be our 19th trip in 20 years but our first to cities mentioned. We usually try to stay in budget priced accommodations but we also look for places with charm which sometimes out weighs the cost factor. Any suggestions on accomodations and interesting things to do. Also, any good wine tips? Thanks!
Madrid, Barcelona, Normandy Accomodation Tips
- 1 Visa to TURKEY
- 2 UK Trip Report So Far....
- 3 Istanbul Hotels
- 4 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 5 What is the best food in France?
- 6 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 7 Venice - getting to see inside the Arsenale.
- 8 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 9 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 10 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 11 Paris metro
- 12 Barcelona experts PLEASE pick which of these 2,apartments I should rent
- 13 Hiking in Germany/Innsbruck/Salzburg and where else?
- 14 Berlin Hotels
- 15 ferry to Harwich
- 16 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 17 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 18 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 19 York Food and Drink Festival
- 20 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 21 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 22 Hilton's in Vienna and Budapest
- 23 Edinburgh Restaurants
- 24 Paris Budget Hotel-Sept 2013 (Single; 100 Euros/night)
- 25 Language Immersion Courses in France