I know that Terminal 4 in Barajas is huge, and often very busy. If I am arriving in Terminal 4 (Iberia flight) and have to connect with a flight that leaves from Terminal 4S (Iberia) how much time should I allow? I don't want to end up running to catch my connecting flight, so I want to be sure I allow enough time. What would be a reasonable --and realistic-- amount of time to allow between flights? Thanks
Madrid Barajas Terminal 4 to 4S--how much time?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 7 Nights in Paris
- 2 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 3 Why don't the French want to work?
- 4 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 5 Edinburgh - Mercat Tours -
- 6 Driving from Italy to France
- 7 Itinerary Feedback (Spain/Italy in April/May)
- 8 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 9 Daily Bus Tours in Croatia, Slovenia and nearby countries
- 10 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 11 Late night/early morning transport from Barcelona Airport to city center
- 12 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 13 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 14 Little-kid friendly place an hour or so by train from Frankfurt airport
- 15 Italy, England, OR France in 2015: Tour Operators - Or go it alone?
- 16 Skip the Line: Small-Group Eiffel Tower Sunset Tour
- 17 Venice to Dolomites then Tuscany? Need itinerary advice
- 18 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 19 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 20 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 21 Matisse at Tate
- 22 2 weeks in Europe
- 23 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 24 Hire car seville to lisbon
- 25 Another request for itinerary help-June-arrive Lisbon; depart Barcelona-14 days