We are visiting Madrid in September for the 1st time (spur of the moment thing !) & looking for an apartment in a quiet, safe area. Being in our 50's/60's + I am not that mobile these days, not really looking for nightlife etc. Will be doing the museums, day trips things within our budget by public transport & mainly doing self catering.
Can anyone advice on a apartment they liked or a district that would suit us for 7 days or so.
I know we have left it late but we need cheering up & treating ourselves - lol
Madrid apartment help please
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 2 First solo trip to Europe - destination advice
- 3 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 4 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 5 Seeking guidance on 14 day first time trip to Ireland
- 6 North of Spain from Bilbao
- 7 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 8 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 9 Paris in April?
- 10 Prague - Tram #22
- 11 A drive in Europe
- 12 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 13 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 14 car rental companies Italy
- 15 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 16 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 17 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 18 Toulouse and beyond -
- 19 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 20 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 21 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 22 Palm Sunday in Paris
- 23 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 24 Small group tour for Vatican and Colosseum/Forum, ? catacombs
- 25 Germany driving itinerary starting questions