We are visiting Madrid in September for the 1st time (spur of the moment thing !) & looking for an apartment in a quiet, safe area. Being in our 50's/60's + I am not that mobile these days, not really looking for nightlife etc. Will be doing the museums, day trips things within our budget by public transport & mainly doing self catering.
Can anyone advice on a apartment they liked or a district that would suit us for 7 days or so.
I know we have left it late but we need cheering up & treating ourselves - lol
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France for Six Weeks
- 2 Train or bus from Annecy to Cully Switzerland
- 3 Where to stay in Barcelona during La Merce?
- 4 Walking stylish sandals/flats
- 5 bbc radio 4 visits Fleetwood near Blackpool
- 6 Can you please critique my ring road plan?
- 7 which basque wine TXAKOLINA wineries bodegas to visit from san sebastian?
- 8 Pre-booking train travel in Spain
- 9 ROME JEWISH GHETTO - directions needed
- 10 explore Italy on a budget
- 11 Vienna Favorites
- 12 3-week itinerary - Austria, Slovakia, Italy, Croatia - too ambitious?
- 13 "Free" walking tours--what to tip guide
- 14 10 Days trip to Europe
- 15 Cochem or Beilstein
- 16 Thann, Alsace - Eye of the Witch
- 17 Finally, Norway Itin - please critique & advise
- 18 Illegal vacation apts. in Paris
- 19 Need advice on transportation
- 20 Best of Stockholm in 3 Days
- 21 3 days Venice to Paris
- 22 Czech Republic and East Germany itinerary
- 23 Lake Constance - Where to stay?
- 24 A base for four nights between Killarney and Dublin (no car)
- 25 How to Spot an American in Europe