We are visiting Madrid in September for the 1st time (spur of the moment thing !) & looking for an apartment in a quiet, safe area. Being in our 50's/60's + I am not that mobile these days, not really looking for nightlife etc. Will be doing the museums, day trips things within our budget by public transport & mainly doing self catering.
Can anyone advice on a apartment they liked or a district that would suit us for 7 days or so.
I know we have left it late but we need cheering up & treating ourselves - lol
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 2 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 3 Venice
- 4 charming cities in Spain
- 5 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 6 Inverness to Isle of Lewis
- 7 Cotswolds, UK -10 days - end of May'17 move or central base
- 8 Helps!! 8days Switzerland ittinerary...
- 9 Day in Madrid
- 10 20 Days in Greece Itinerary Vetting
- 11 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 12 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 13 Le Marche Research Help
- 14 Sketchy Neighborhoods Naples?
- 15 Rental car in Menton
- 16 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 17 Planning a trip to Florence, Italy
- 18 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 19 7 days in Greece
- 20 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 21 8 days in Spain.. mostly Barcelona, where else should we go
- 22 Help with Off Exploring blog
- 23 Itinerary Help for Portugal
- 24 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 25 Paris cooking classes