We are visiting Madrid in September for the 1st time (spur of the moment thing !) & looking for an apartment in a quiet, safe area. Being in our 50's/60's + I am not that mobile these days, not really looking for nightlife etc. Will be doing the museums, day trips things within our budget by public transport & mainly doing self catering.
Can anyone advice on a apartment they liked or a district that would suit us for 7 days or so.
I know we have left it late but we need cheering up & treating ourselves - lol
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Reading Recommendations Spain
- 2 Loans 15,000 kr. and you have them about 45. minutes
- 3 Croatia travel ideas
- 4 Vintage trip report: Greenland, 1995
- 5 River Boat Cruise
- 6 Public Transport information App/Website
- 7 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 8 Hotel advice
- 9 Southern Spain or Sicily in early to mid March
- 10 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 11 Dropping off a rental car in Chiusi question
- 12 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 13 Help with ferry schedule Naples to Sorrento please.
- 14 London with kids
- 15 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 16 Best Route Belmonte to Pinhao
- 17 Please help with my almost 3 week itinerary for Croatia
- 18 Need Apartment with Paris Balcony for Family of Five - Not tourist central
- 19 Pousadas in Portugal
- 20 Looking for advice about 2 week solo trip to Italy
- 21 Istanbul - FOOD!
- 22 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 23 Romantic snowy mountain getaway to propose to my girlfriend
- 24 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais
- 25 Croatia Driving Trip in March