We are visiting Madrid in September for the 1st time (spur of the moment thing !) & looking for an apartment in a quiet, safe area. Being in our 50's/60's + I am not that mobile these days, not really looking for nightlife etc. Will be doing the museums, day trips things within our budget by public transport & mainly doing self catering.
Can anyone advice on a apartment they liked or a district that would suit us for 7 days or so.
I know we have left it late but we need cheering up & treating ourselves - lol
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 2 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 3 A litle of the UK, some of Belgium and a bit more France.
- 4 SKIP THE LINE TICKETS TO VERSAILLES AND LOUVRE
- 5 Train travel
- 6 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 7 B&Bs in Ireland
- 8 travel fan 220v?
- 9 Switzerland for 2 weeks
- 10 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 11 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 12 Store luggage in Rome for a few hours
- 13 Guide in Russia
- 14 WWI Battlefields
- 15 2 Days in Tarragona...what to do ?
- 16 Visiting Zurich
- 17 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 18 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 19 Switzerland
- 20 Getting to Naxos and Santorini
- 21 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 22 Italica (Sevilla) or Medina al-Zahra (Cordoba)
- 23 Zadar or Sibenik
- 24 Font-de-Gaume - too overweight?
- 25 Croatia, Slovenia & Bosnia Itinerary Feedback