We are visiting Madrid in September for the 1st time (spur of the moment thing !) & looking for an apartment in a quiet, safe area. Being in our 50's/60's + I am not that mobile these days, not really looking for nightlife etc. Will be doing the museums, day trips things within our budget by public transport & mainly doing self catering.
Can anyone advice on a apartment they liked or a district that would suit us for 7 days or so.
I know we have left it late but we need cheering up & treating ourselves - lol
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Adobe helpline Tec*h SUPP0RT Reader/acrobat 1:800:681 :7208 CONTACT d*j
- 2 Avoid Europcar!
- 3 16 days in France and Italy
- 4 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 5 A couple last minute questions before my first trip to Barcelona
- 6 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 7 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 8 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 9 Scotland - We're Here!
- 10 Please Help! Day Trips to Bern, Thun, Castles, and MORE!
- 11 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 12 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 13 Paris for children
- 14 3 weeks with Kids - Austria Itinerary help
- 15 Couscous
- 16 European Vacation 2017
- 17 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 18 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 19 Naples + Walking Tour
- 20 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 21 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 22 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 23 A week all around Sicily - May 2017
- 24 One July night in Verona - help!
- 25 London in September