We are visiting Madrid in September for the 1st time (spur of the moment thing !) & looking for an apartment in a quiet, safe area. Being in our 50's/60's + I am not that mobile these days, not really looking for nightlife etc. Will be doing the museums, day trips things within our budget by public transport & mainly doing self catering.
Can anyone advice on a apartment they liked or a district that would suit us for 7 days or so.
I know we have left it late but we need cheering up & treating ourselves - lol
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Luggage Storage
- 2 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 3 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 4 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 5 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 6 Brugge hotel help
- 7 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 8 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 9 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 10 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 11 Another tipping question: concierges
- 12 Trip suggestion
- 13 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 14 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 15 Back from Paris
- 16 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 17 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 18 Musee Carnavalet closed for now
- 19 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 20 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 21 International Flight Question
- 22 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 23 What to wear to wedding in Sweden
- 24 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 25 UK: "Ghost Trains!"