We are visiting Madrid in September for the 1st time (spur of the moment thing !) & looking for an apartment in a quiet, safe area. Being in our 50's/60's + I am not that mobile these days, not really looking for nightlife etc. Will be doing the museums, day trips things within our budget by public transport & mainly doing self catering.
Can anyone advice on a apartment they liked or a district that would suit us for 7 days or so.
I know we have left it late but we need cheering up & treating ourselves - lol
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 2 European Cooking Secrets
- 3 Trip Report: Krakow and Warsaw
- 4 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 5 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 6 London tour and theatre ideas
- 7 BEWARE of EUROCAR
- 8 England and Wales by public transport
- 9 Italy's central lakes!
- 10 CDG much improved
- 11 Travel vs. Babies
- 12 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 13 Paris with Layover in Munich. Can we leave the airport?
- 14 Early Spring Air Sales To Europe
- 15 How busy are the Rhine & Mosel River Valleys in early May?
- 16 Rome, Florence and a cruise this fall
- 17 Travel help
- 18 10 days Ireland June 30-July 11th, 2017
- 19 20 Days in Europe
- 20 Live music or Theater over Christmas and New Years?
- 21 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 22 Europe in late January
- 23 Need suggestions for musical Events in Rome
- 24 Do We Need A Guide to do the Ring Road?
- 25 Just booked flight 11 nt trip to Italy, into Pisa, out from Milan