We are visiting Madrid in September for the 1st time (spur of the moment thing !) & looking for an apartment in a quiet, safe area. Being in our 50's/60's + I am not that mobile these days, not really looking for nightlife etc. Will be doing the museums, day trips things within our budget by public transport & mainly doing self catering.
Can anyone advice on a apartment they liked or a district that would suit us for 7 days or so.
I know we have left it late but we need cheering up & treating ourselves - lol
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Alhambra ticket confusions
- 2 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 3 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 4 SNCF - low price for summer
- 5 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 6 Cinqueterre
- 7 US Expats living in London what do you miss?
- 8 Transportation Question Italy
- 9 Short Trip to Paris
- 10 Driving (hire car) in London…
- 11 17 days in England
- 12 Fave National Parks in Spain? also: Barcelona or Madrid?
- 13 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 14 Italy Trip Report
- 15 credit and debit cards
- 16 Spain: 2 versions of a new itinerary. Please help me figure this out.
- 17 Please help with planning Italian honeymoon
- 18 Getting from Ravello to Venice
- 19 Parking in Girona
- 20 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 21 Naples, Herculaneum and Capri Early April - recommendations
- 22 Alhambra advance tickets - how far in advance?
- 23 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 24 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 25 Sevilla lodging 3 adults 3 kids and things to do