I'm travelling to Ecuador in a week's time via Madrid. I will arrive at Terminal 1 and the departure to Quito is from Terminal 4.
I just wanted to ask if there's a requirement for Schengen visa to travel between the terminals, if I am a third country national and travelling to a non-Schengen area as well.
Sorry for posting visa related question in the transfer topic, just cannot find a resolute answer to the question online.
Huge thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 2 Hotel in Vienna
- 3 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 4 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 5 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 6 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 7 Itinerary Tweaking
- 8 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 9 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 10 Amalfi Coast help
- 11 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 12 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 13 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 14 Itinerary Help
- 15 Scandinavia in mid-March 2.5 weeks
- 16 House Hunting in France
- 17 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 18 Help with Tuscany villa that is a walk to town/restaurants
- 19 Tuscany Day Trip Ideas?
- 20 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 21 If you had to choose one......
- 22 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 23 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 24 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 25 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna