Can anyone tell me what is the easiest and cheapest way to get downtown from the airport? I've seen some airport bus services listed for $55.00 per person. That seems high to me. Looking for suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Small-group day tours from London?
- 2 Barcelona - senior discounts?
- 3 Day Trip to Sorrento - Help!
- 4 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 5 Brussels - the Netherlands day trip, where to go?
- 6 Shuttle Service in Paris
- 7 Malaga and the lost wallet
- 8 Madrid, 5 nights which neighborhood
- 9 A Little Taste of Burgundy To Start Our 2016 Trip...Questions.
- 10 Questions about Flamenco in Madrid
- 11 The Birthday Celebration in Italy!
- 12 Leaving for Tuscany in 3 weeks!
- 13 Barcelona, 4 nights which neighborhood?
- 14 A short trip to Barcelona
- 15 Our Next Europe Trip
- 16 Stay in Florence or smaller hill town in Tuscany?
- 17 Sagrada Familia Ticket Choices
- 18 Bus Tours in London
- 19 Sunday Markets in Paris
- 20 9 days in Austria. Vienna plus 4 days w/car, Salzburg, then train back
- 21 How to rent a car...
- 22 Best location to stay in Seville
- 23 18 days until first time in France - overwhelmed by choices!
- 24 Car and Driver Milan Airport to Stresa
- 25 Clown wants to do some street performing in Europe