Can anyone tell me what is the easiest and cheapest way to get downtown from the airport? I've seen some airport bus services listed for $55.00 per person. That seems high to me. Looking for suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노설명＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼온라인카지노추천⌒바카라
- 2 아시안바카라＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼인터넷바카라주소∧인터넷바카라주소
- 3 f1카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼인터넷카지노추천·온라인카지노주소
- 4 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 5 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 6 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 7 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 8 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 9 Cordoba Overnight?
- 10 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 11 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 12 UZES & NIMES OR Orange & Châteauneuf du Pape
- 13 How the kids age calculated
- 14 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 15 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 16 What tips can you give about packing?
- 17 Beaune France
- 18 Scotland Trip Report
- 19 Madrid airport question
- 20 Kayaking in Avignon
- 21 Sintra
- 22 Murren to Prague
- 23 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 24 Aix Provence
- 25 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge